Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Very Busy, The Lord is Good

I wanted to post this evening to let you know that I think about you always. I am very busy these days but the Lord has not released me from writing so words will continue to appear here as he leads.

For the past 5 months or so the Lord's finger has been pointing my mind directly at the fundamentals of the faith. Pray, obey, have faith, and stay in his word. Another way of looking at those things is: focus on him. We must keep him as our "first love" (Rev 2:4). There's nothing more important we can do.

The faster life comes at us, the more we need to remember to spend time with our master. I remember you daily in my prayers, please pray for me and my family. The Lord has been incredibly good to me and my family. He is faithful, you can trust him, seek his face.

grace and peace