Tuesday, August 26, 2014

No Peace For The Wicked

Isaiah 57:20But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
21There is no peace, says my God, to the wicked.

Look around at the world and tell me what you see.  The world (and especially America) have kicked the Lord out, and what is their reward?  Peace is removed.  What did the Lord say?

21There is no peace, says my God, to the wicked.

America is turning into a military camp, look at Ferguson, MO for a recent example.  I just read an article that said we are 800% more likely to be killed by an American policeman than a "terrorist."

What happens when the Lord is kicked out of a society?  Oppression comes in and peace goes out.  Who is to blame?  The people, you and I.  Not Obama, not the police, not the new world order, we are to blame.  Proof?  Sure:

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Does this look like healed land to you?

Yes, I know there are a million excuses for it.  "Oh, its just global warming!" or "Its just a cycle, its perfectly normal."  Yea, they will be saying the same things during the tribulation when the seas turn to blood and all the green grass is burned up etc etc.  "This is all normal!" Really?

Politicians the world over are now completely and utterly corrupt.  Why?  The people have been given the leaders they deserve.  Again, where is the proof?  Read the history of Israel.  When the nation repented and did what was pleasing in the Lord's sight, what happened?  When the nation rebelled and fell into unrepentant sin, what happened?  Simple questions and you know the answers....

The good news is if we are the problem we are also the solution.  The bad news is the book of Revelation predicts what the people will choose and the results.

Is all lost?  No, there was always a remnant, a few who chose the Lord and His ways.  We are called to be that remnant, the called out ones who separate themselves from this world and its Babylonian systems and ways to do what pleases the Lord.

I believe the Lord brought these things to mind as I was considering the state of affairs here in the United States and around the world.  The Lord said it, and we are seeing it.  There is no peace for the wicked.

grace and peace