Thursday, January 10, 2019

The End Time Battle

Many of us can relate to this after a tough 2018:

Ps 61:1Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
2From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
4I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. b
5For you, God, have heard my vows;
you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
6Increase the days of the king’s life,
his years for many generations.
7May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever;
appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.
8Then I will ever sing in praise of your name
and fulfill my vows day after day.

What we are seeing in the world around us is the end time battle for all the marbles.  This is the time written about by the Spirit of the Lord through His prophets.  There have been many false alarms in the past, however this time stands out among every past season that troubled the saints in a number of different ways.  In recent years we have seen numerous signs in the heavens that confirm the time we are living in.  We have the technology required to implement the mark of the beast unlike any time in history.  We have the earth itself testifying to this time through the mass die off of animal life, radical weather events (once in a lifetime events happening daily).  We also see a separation of the sheep from the goats in the global population as political events reveal the deep seated corruption, which is dismissed by most as the 'price of progress' toward the new world satanic order.

The Lord told us this is not a fight against flesh and blood.  This is a fight against evil in high places, confirmed everywhere we look.  Never before has the wickedness and corruption in our world been exposed like it is being exposed today.  Most of the people around us don't bat an eye at this corruption but thanks be to the Lord our God that there is a remnant that does see it.

In these troubling times it is important for us to remember we were placed here, in this season with divine intent and wisdom.  We also have to remember that many of the servants of the Most High from the past asked "Lord, are you sure I'm the one you want to fight this battle?"

Exodus 3:1Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”
4When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”
And Moses said, “Here I am.”
5“Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” 6Then he said, “I am the God of your father, a the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.
7The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. 8So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 9And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. 10So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt.”
11But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”

The Lord God knows what He is doing, you are here for a reason.  Each one of us has work to do, a mission we are on to do the work of the Almighty.  Let us resolve to be strong in the Lord's service.  In the midst of the battles it is difficult to see how things will turn out in the end but be assured of this, we win this fight.

Glory to God

grace and peace