Friday, May 03, 2013

Earthquake Window Through The End of May

We have not seen a mega-quake yet.  Over the past few years the big one has been pushed back later each year:  Feb 27, March 11, April 11, ?.  If we have not seen it by the end of May there probably will not be one.  Who cares?  This has been a pattern of quakes.  The Bible clearly tells us the Lord uses earthquakes to get our attention.

Yesterday it was posted here that death has settled into the U.S.  I have no idea what that means, its just an impression.  With that I also need to post this:

Psalm 32You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.
8I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
9Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.
10Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord’s unfailing love
surrounds the one who trusts in him.

The world is on the brink of something major.  We have been saying this for years, I know.  The Lord in His mercy has given this world many years to repent.  One day the waiting will be over and what has been warned about will be realized.  Should we worry?  No, remain in Christ.  He is our hiding place.

The next major events I see ahead of us are the annual spring and fall earthquake windows and the solar/lunar eclipses of 2014/2015.  Anyone can see these things.  What are they?  Warnings right out in the open.  Let us be doing what we have been told to do.

grace and peace