Friday, November 22, 2013

Holding Pattern

For weeks now there have been major earthquakes, major volcano eruptions, even a new island forming in the sea off of Japan and the Lord has not inspired me to touch any of it.  How strange.  For years I have sensed His guidance to jump on these things and post about the events around us and tie them into what He said would happen.  What about now?  Now what?

I am in a holding pattern.  Its amazing, we have ISON roaring in next week and blood moons coming up at the beginning of 2014 and what I sense is to stop, wait, and listen.  You have probably noticed a slowdown in number of posts here.  The Lord has me in a holding pattern.  There is no inspiration whatsoever to write about the major signs around us.  It just turned off like a light switch.

There is a season for everything (Ecclesiastes).  Now is the season to wait on the Lord and seek His face for guidance.  I do not write here for myself, I write for Him.  If I am not hearing or sensing His direction for the writing, the writing does not happen.

In the absence of posts here, know that this brother is seeking the Lord's face for His will and direction.  The writing here is done at the Lord's pleasure.  If it is not inspired by Him and for Him this brother wishes to not write another word.

I expect this is a slowdown and not a stop.

Please pray with me and expect real results.  Please pray with all the faith you have that this brother might communicate the mind of the Lord on these pages through the hands of this imperfect nobody that is brother D.

Times like this require me to spend more time in the Word of God.  The answer for all of us (for any problem) is always found in the Word of God which is the Son of God, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Inspiration to write will be found there soon, I am sure of it.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.  May His face shine upon you and may He grant you peace.  AMEN.