Thursday, February 06, 2014

An Update

I haven't been posting as much lately because I believe the Lord has turned another corner.  You have read about the earthquakes and signs in the heavens here and even now all the signs are accelerating but what does the Lord say?  The lunar tetrad is coming up and the Lord would not have this brother write about the judgement and wrath planned for this world?  No.

Why not?  All the signs, all the signals are not ends in themselves, they all point to something:  the coming of our Lord and Savior.  What was His guidance to me this new year?  Be a man who walks with God, rest in the Lord.  Do I believe we are close to many earth changing events?  Yes, and yet the Lord would have us take our eyes off the world and focus them firmly where they always belong, on Him.

Does that mean I will not write on the signs anymore?  That is not what I am hearing.  The signs are important and littered throughout the book of Revelation and the books of the prophets.  He pointed us to the signs that point to Him.  At a time when the world is in tremendous upheaval, this brother believes He is calling us to peace and quietness alone with Him.

In the end this is all that matters anyway.  We must know our God and He must know us.  We walk with Him and He walks with us.  Its that simple, through all the ups and downs of life we walk and talk with our God.  He loves us and we love Him.  We must exercise all of our power to make sure we never ever hear this:

Matt 7:21Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and in your name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

I do not want this post to be a downer because that is not the impression I get from the Lord.  I am encouraged by the Lord's call to have us draw near to Him in these days and listen for the quiet and still voice that He uses to speak to men.  I pray that you are encouraged too.

grace and peace