Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :-)

I have much to be thankful for and if you feel the same way then please refocus your attention for a moment on the Lord and tell him that 1. you understand at least some of what he has done for you and 2. you are thankful for it.

I am truly deeply thankful for all that the Lord has done for me throughout my life. Although I have missed the mark so very many times he never gave up on me. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Anything that has been done for me can and will be done for you as well. Our God is GOOD. If things don't look good for you right now then be patient, pray and persevere for your day to dawn. Your day is certainly coming if you keep your focus on the Lord.

May the Lord bless you and keep you today. May his face shine upon you and may he grant you peace.