Friday, January 26, 2024

2 Bad Choices

 So a vote for globalsatanic Joe we know is bad, and we now have evidence that OMB (orange man bad) may be the man of sin.  What to do?  Nothing has changed.  This world and its politicians were never supposed to be a safe haven for humanity.  The Lord God Himself was and is supposed to be our high tower/fortress/safe haven.  

PS119:114

You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.

PS 18

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

All of the drama taking place on earth is supposed to get the believer even more heaven oriented then they were before.  The lies and deception, the corruption and fraud are all supposed to be sickening examples of just how rotten this world has become and cause us to look up.

Again, nothing has changed.  What are we supposed to do?  Pray about everything, all the time.  Fast when you can.  Seek the Lord's face and His counsel.  Employ and develop the talents, skills and abilities given to you by the Most High to do His will here on earth.  Do whatever else the Spirit of the Lord tells you to do.  Stay in the Word to build yourself up.

None of this ^^^ depends on Corrupt Joe or OMB.  They are irrelevant.  Keep our eyes on Christ.  Do what He has told us to do.  This is not rocket science.  Keep the faith, stay the course.  Be patient and faithful.  If we do the things we know we should be doing, we will not be disappointed.

The Lord our God is very good.  Glory to God

grace and peace