Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A Feeling of Dread

I don't know what it is about this year but this writer has entered it with a feeling of dread.  I am not fearful, but I have a difficult time saying "happy new year".  Is something dreadful going to happen on or after Obama's coronation?  I don't know.  I just find it very difficult to see anything but darkness in the days ahead.

Perhaps this is why the Lord gave me Psalm 32 to hang onto for the opening days of 2013:

Psalm 326Therefore let everyone who is godly pray to you
while you may be found;
surely when the mighty waters rise,
they will not reach him.
7You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.  

Many of those who are spiritually sensitive share this sentiment with me.  Lets be especially watchful starting today.  For whatever reason coronation/inauguration day impresses me as a doorway or threshold that will be crossed to the detriment of the entire country.

The people have been given a government and a leader after their own hearts.  This goes way beyond democrat or republican, Obama or Romney.  This has everything to do with the state of people's hearts.  What or who people voted for is irrelevant.  They have been given what the Lord thinks they deserve in Barack Hussein Obama.

I would not wish what is coming on anyone.  I pray that the Lord is merciful and forgiving to us.  I pray all the promises of provision and protection in the Word of God for you who are in Christ, our families and for myself.  

Please remember me and my family as I remember you in my prayers.

grace and peace