Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year-2013

Here's a place in the Bible that appears to apply to us for 2013:


Psalm 32 Therefore let everyone who is godly pray to you
while you may be found;
surely when the mighty waters rise,
they will not reach him.
7You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.       Selah
8I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.
9Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.
10Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord’s unfailing love
surrounds the man who trusts in him.


While the 'elite' build holes in the ground for themselves, we have a hiding place they cannot fathom.  Because we have this hiding place let us pray to Him while He may be found.  He will instruct us, He will teach you in the way you should go.  With all my heart I believe these things.

The wicked will have many woes in the days ahead but we have a suit of armor called the Lord's unfailing love to protect us.

Although I have asked, the Lord has not shown this writer a single event that will take place this year.  What He has shown me is this gem in the book of Psalms.  I will be holding these promises tightly as we advance into 2013, perhaps we all should.

grace and peace