Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Apostacy Exhibit A: Chuck Baldwin

I was reading this article by a guy named Chuck Baldwin called "IS THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL FOR AMERICA?" In it, he basically says that the answer to all our problems is to "get involved" which apparently involves voting for Ron Paul to save America. Now I have nothing against Ron Paul, but he's not my focus, my focus is apostate nicolaitans like Chuck Baldwin. Perhaps this guy should look in the mirror before EVER pointing the finger at anyone else again. The pastoral system is an idolatrous lie, see my collection of blog posts on that for more detail. Chuck Baldwin is everything that's wrong and a perfect example of the problems with that system. How "involved" did Jesus get in roman politics while He walked the earth? Oh...that's right, He DID'NT. I'm trying to remember what Jesus said to Pilate, oh yea, here it is:

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

What part of "my kingdom is NOT of this world" do baldwin and his fellow "pastors" not get? See, Chuck Baldwin's answer to all our problems is to "get involved" and vote for Ron Paul, instead of 1. repenting of his participation in an idolatrous system (pastoral system=nicolaitanism), 2. Calling for people to fall on their knees, cry out to their God and repent 3. Stop following men, and follow the Good Shepherd 4. Pray that our Father's kingdom come and HIS WILL BE DONE HERE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

I have been told before that to not "get involved" is advocating "doing nothing." Really? Repenting is "doing nothing?" Praying is "doing nothing?" Changing the world one person at a time, starting with ourselves is "doing nothing?" Gosh, I guess Jesus was all wrong, I guess we should follow the gospel according to chuck baldwin and "vote/get involved" to "make a difference." Men like Chuck will have ALOT to answer for....Wolves in sheeps clothing have the appearance of sheep, remember? The Holy Spirit ALWAYS points men to Jesus and the unseen for answers. The manifestation of those answers shows up in the world, but the source is Jesus.

1 John 4:5
They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.

Baldwin offers you the viewpoint of this world, both his stated problem and offered solution are based in this world...if only "pastors" would lead the sheeple, if only people would vote for Ron Paul, if only people would get more "involved" in the political process/world system..etc etc etc. The world, the world and more world. Is the "sheeps clothing" coming off enough now to see the wolf?

If you are sick of the wickedness and corruption walking freely in this world, great, so am I. The change we need however will NOT come from Ron Paul, voting, or "getting more involved." Here's the logic of Chuck's reasoning: the way to clean off dirty clothes is to dive deeper into the mud puddle and fix the mud.....Does that sound wise to you? The kind of change some of us are looking for will ONLY come from Jesus Christ. Repent, turn back to your Creator, the message has always been the same. Grace and Peace~D