Monday, February 04, 2008

More Pre-Trib Thoughts

I guess watching at EVERY season, means watching today...and tomorrow, and the next day...for what? For the great ESCAPE.

Luke 21:36
But watch ye at every season, making supplication, that ye may prevail to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

More Pre-Tribulation escape thoughts...

1 Th 4:16-17

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.(KJV)

Rev 3

8 I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut),
10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Rev 4

1 After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

And round about the throne were four and twenty thrones: and upon the thrones I saw four and twenty elders sitting, arrayed in white garments; and on their heads crowns of gold.

white garments? crowns?

Only men wear crowns

Only men wear white garments

Only men sit on thrones (except God and Satan)

Only men are elders

Revelation 3:21 says, "He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

Revelation 3:5 says, "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."

Revelation 2:10 says, "Do no fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

Revelation 3:11 says, "I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown."

Rev 5
Redeemed men in heaven, it's crystal clear:

for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Hmmmm, let's see....REDEEMED MEN out of EVERY KINDRED, TONGUE, PEOPLE AND NATION....

Gosh, how did redeemed/rewarded men show up in heaven in Rev 5? Only one way..A PRETRIBULATION RAPTURE....