Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Indictment on Apostianity

Go into any church and ask someone, "who's the leader of this church", and I guarantee you the answer will be something VERY similar to "Oh, it's pastor so and so."

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT WRONG ANSWER FOLKS! Apostianity talks ALOT about 'christian leaders' , about how pastors 'lead' the church etc etc. Here' s a newsflash for them:

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God, nowhere in the bible will you find that ANYONE in the church is to "lead" anything. Elders are to OVERSEE the flock, to watch over them, NOT TO LEAD THEM. You want to know why apostianity is SO SCREWED UP today? Men following other men, instead of following the Good Shepherd. Jesus said John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. The sheep follow who? they follow me (Jesus). You see anything in there about following pastors? Nope.....did'nt think so....In fact, Jesus specifically states that His true sheep WOULD NOT FOLLOW STRANGERS (anyone other than Jesus).

John 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Come out of the nicolaitan lie brothers, have nothing to do with her murderous deeds. So called christianity is a destroyer of men. The pastoral system is exhibit A in her trial and conviction as an idolatrous lie.

Grace and Peace