Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 days

Rosh HaShanah in 2008 will start on Tuesday, the 30th of September and will continue for 2 days until Wednesday, the 1st of October.

Note that in the Jewish calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Jews will celebrate Rosh HaShanah on the sunset of Monday, the 29th of September.
http://www.when-is.com/rosh-hashanah-2008.asp

29 Sept is 5 days away. I'm not setting dates, or predicting when the rapture will occur, what I am saying is that I really really believe the rapture is at our doorstep. If you study the prophetic implications of the Jewish feast days, Rosh Hashanah stands out. Yom Teru'ah, also known as the feast of trumpets is LOADED with rapture symbology. What that means to me is that leading up to and including this Rosh Hashanah, I am in a heightened state of watchfulness and readiness for the rapture-you should be too. Jesus is returning for his bride, the true church-SOON.

For those people who have the spirit of the living God living within them, the rapture SEASON should not take them by surprise. The actual day and hour will be something none of us knows, but the SEASON will be a no brainer. LOOK AROUND YOU, open your eyes. The I's are being dotted and the T's crossed on every word of prophesy in our world daily. If you cannot see the tribulation world taking shape before your eyes today, then you are blind. If you are blind, that means you need the spirit of God in you. To have the spirit of God in you, you must be "in Christ". A one time decision is not enough. If I "make a decision" to run a marathon today, then tomorrow I "make a decision" not to run anymore, will I still get the reward for running the race? You have to run the entire race, from the start to the finish, ALL OF IT, to get anything. You have to stay on the track. You don't have to have the fastest time, but you do have to finish the race. Don't take my word for it, read your bible. Do you have to have faith to be saved? Yea. Do you have to be obedient to be saved? Yea. Do you have to remain "in Christ" to be saved? Yea. Heres slam dunk proof:

John 15:5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

How many more times could he possibly say IF YOU REMAIN IN ME? IF..........is a conditional word. I did'nt say IF, Jesus did.

If the rapture occurs sometime over the next week, will you be ready for it? I can tell you that if the rapture does not happen sometime over the next days, I'm not letting by guard down one iota. I am 100% TOTALLY convinced that the rapture of the true church will be pre-tribulation. I have read every word that the pre-wrath and post-trib community has written to prove their point, and they utterly, completely failed to win me over. I can tell you that Luke 21:36 is a HUGE stumbling block to both groups. You want to know one thing none of them could explain? How could the rapture be mid or post-tribulation and at the same time meet the scriptural requirement to ESCAPE ALL, that's about to happen? They have nada, zero, nothing to come back with. Dig a little deeper and tie the ESCAPE ALL promise into Matt 24:36 and Luke 17:26, and then the pre-wrath/post-tribbers REALLY have problems. Did Noah ESCAPE ALL of the flood judgement? Yep, he did'nt tread water for A SECOND with the wicked. Did Lot get a shred of fire on his garments when the Lord hammered sodom and gomorrah? Nope, ZERO, NOTHING, NADA, Lot ESCAPED ALL. Jesus clearly links what happened with Noah and Lot in the past, with what we should expect in the future. The rapture will be pre-trib, case closed. With the pre-trib rapture firmly established, and the Tribulation world rapidly forming before our very eyes, what does that mean? It means that time is VERY SHORT. It means that our master is about to show up. It means that those who have the spirit of God within them are now getting the wedding gowns on. It means we will not entertain for a moment, the possibility of getting caught like the foolish virgins in Matt 25.

Be ready today, be ready today, not tomorrow, not on Rosh Hashanah, be ready TODAY. Today remains a day where the Lord's grace is extended. Right now, this moment as I write this, the Lord's wrath has not been poured out in tribulation judgement, but right now is about to pass away. How many different ways can I say THERES NO TIME LEFT. If you consider yourself to be "in Christ" then I prayed for you this morning, that you may be counted worthy to escape ALL that's about to happen. I prayed for my family and for myself. I write these things to any who care to read it, but this writing is NOT about me, its about WE. I consider myself to be an absolute NOBODY. The only thing about me that is noteworthy in any way is that I strive to remain "in Christ." There are churches on every street corner, yet there are few left in this world who are truly "in Christ." Soon, oh so very soon, that's going to be the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. Wake up, be ready, be watching. Love, grace and peace to you.