Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9/17, 12 Days Till Rosh Hashanah

If the rapture does happen soon, it will be a double edged sword for many. One of the thoughts that occured to me about todays apostate churchianity is how they promote the pre-tribulation rapture. The apostate church is full of so much deceit, they promote so many lies, why would satan promote the idea of a pre-tribulation rapture through those he owns in the apostate church? That was my question. Sometimes the truth actually works in the business of kill, steal and destroy.

Think about whats going to happen, when all these apostate so called christians DON'T GET RAPTURED, but millions of others do.....what's that going to do to so called christianity? Read me correctly here, I ABSOLUTELY EXPECT A PRE-TRIB RAPTURE, and I think it's going to DEVASTATE apostianity. Some people are going to see the pre-trib rapture, be devastated and repent. Most will abandon the lie calling itself christianity today. True christianity can still be found in the world today, but it is like hunting for real treasure, it's not laying around on the sidewalks for people to pick up. There are churches on every street corner yet the truth is rarer than pure gold. We still live in a day (today) when the Father and his son, Jesus Christ can be found, by grace and through faith. These days won't last forever. Many believe today that a storm is on the way and almost ready to knock the doors in on this world.

What's going to happen to the pre-wrath and post-trib crowd when the pre-trib rapture occurs? These people refuse to pray for the escape promised in Luke 21:36, do you think they'll get to take part in it? They attempt to rob believers of their hope, and comfort, will they be allowed to escape? We'll find out soon enough. Since the pre-wrath and post-trib crowd DO NOT believe in a pre-trib rapture, how will they explain it when it happens? Satan is prepared to offer the world a VERY COMPELLING lie to explain where the pre-trib saints went to. Will the pre-wrath, post-trib crowd bite on satan's bait? They are positioned perfectly to be deceived by the enemies lies. What if aliens and UFO's show up after the pre-trib rapture, and the explanation is that all the people who disappeared were taken by UFO's? Seems a bit outlandish today, but how crazy will that sound when theres a UFO parked on the white house lawn? Many times the truth is stranger than fiction.

The Lord promised us an escape in Luke 21:36, he promised us an escape in Rev 3:10, he promised us an escape like Noah (Matt 24:36), he promised us an escape like Lot (Luke 17). Noah and Lot escaped with their families, you should be praying for your family. Time is SHORT. What if the rapture occurs sometime during the next 1,2,3,4 weeks? Are you ready? I am treating this season of repentance as a military exercise. If the rapture occurs, I pray that I may be counted worthy of it. I am watching for it, I am hoping for it. I have NO IDEA whether the rapture will occur or not, however I have a distinct internal witness that TIME IS SHORT. No man knows the day or hour, that includes me. WATCHING is commended by the bible, being READY is commended by the bible. Having lamps FULL OF OIL (Holy Spirit) is commended by the bible. I intend to do these things, I exhort you to do these things.

I know that there are many who scoff and ridicule the watching and readiness exercise I am conducting during this season of repentance. Before you scoff or ridicule, think about this for a minute: What's going to happen to the servants who are FOUND WATCHING on the day Jesus shows up? What's going to happen to the servants who are found READY on the day Jesus shows up? What's going to happen to all those who scoff, mock, are found NOT WATCHING AND NOT READY on the day Jesus shows up?

I don't know what soon means. 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? I DONT KNOW. I've been saying time is short for awhile now, I believe that more today than I ever have. History as a guide tells us that JESUS WILL NOT come back today or tomorrow or this year, HOWEVER, anyone who tries to drive forward using their rear view mirror is a _______ (you fill in the blank). I get the distinct internal feeling that there is no time left. Look around at this world, its like a staggering drunk man, the pre-trib rapture will be the shove needed to knock the staggering drunk over on his face. This world appears ready, when will our God pull the trigger? We'll find out soon enough I expect. Grace and peace