Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Turning the Tables on the "Other Tribbers"

The 'pre-wrath' that aren't really pre-wrath and post-trib preachers and teachers are fond of stating that pre-tribulation believers will lose their faith if the rapture does not happen when we expect it. The argument is a non-starter since it originates from a lack of understanding. We are believers in JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God. Nobody preached the rapture to me to get me to believe in Jesus. Nobody asked me to make the rapture my Lord and Savior. Etc, etc. Do you see how ridiculously foolish their statement is?

The people who would turn away would be the same ones who would not make it in the rapture to begin with. There is a worthiness involved in the escape from all. Re-read Luke 21:34-36.

Now, I suggest those of you who still debate the "other tribbers" turn the table on them. Next time you are debating, state that they will lose their faith when the pre-tribulation rapture occurs and they were neither watching, nor ready for it. When the rapture occurs and they do not make it, they will lose their faith. Why? They didn't meet the worthiness requirement, thus they give up and walk away. Ridiculous? No more ridiculous than the accusations they level at us.

They cannot accuse us of willful disobedience of the Lord's commands, but that shoe fits them. How so? They refuse to pray for escape (luke 21:36) which=willful disobedience. They know they should do it, they are commanded to do it, and they refuse to do it. They have been commanded to watch and be ready TODAY and everyday for the Lord's return. They know they should do it, they are commanded to do it, and they refuse to do it.

Mark 13:37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"

What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"

Matthew 25:13 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the ...

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour. ... "So you, too,
must keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return

Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into ...

"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.

Watch and pray that you will not fall into
πειρασμόνpeirasmon

That's the same exact Greek word used here:

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.


They know they should pray for escape, they know they should watch and be ready for the Lord's return today, but they refuse. Will there be a cost for this willful disobedience? Will there be a cost for every soul that turns away from the faith as a result of the 'pre-wrath' post-trib teaching NOT to watch for the Lord's return today?

I am not their judge, the Lord is. When the Lord gives them a command and they refuse to do it because of their man made doctrines, I would not want to be them. Why?

John 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.

If we love Him we will obey His commands. Will those who do not love Him because they do not obey His commands make it through the narrow path and small gate that leads into heaven (Matt 7:14)? Time will tell.

So, tell them the next time you debate that they will lose their faith when they miss the pre-trib rapture. Think of the depression and anger that will well up when it dawns on them that the Lord meant what He said: there is an escape from all and we should pray for it. Hell on earth is a steep price to pay for believing and teaching a false doctrine.

I do not wish anyone to go through the tribulation/time of wrath etc. If I were judge (and I'm not) I would take every believer with me and cut a break for the rest. I would not leave a single pre-wrath or post-trib teacher/preacher behind, not one. But I am not the judge....

The point of writing this today was to lay out a more valid argument that they (the 'other-tribbers') have a more pressing concern for their own turning away from the faith due to being left behind as a result of willful disobedience, than we do as pre-tribulation believers.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I am watching for the Lord's return every single day. When He shows up, He shows up. Until then I keep watching in readiness. Show me the flaw in that plan?

I pray in all sincerity that not one believer is left behind for any reason. I pray for all the brothers, my family and myself that our sins will be forgiven today and that we may be counted worthy to escape all thats about to happen. If you agree then agree with me in prayer as we pray for each other.

Keep the faith, time may be shorter than we think. grace and peace