Monday, April 02, 2012

4/2/2012-Day 14 of 77 Watching

The next two weeks of this 77 day watch are a time we should take seriously. It's time to set aside some time out of our day, multiple times per day if we can do it to be alone with the Lord to hear His voice. I have asked the Lord for years now "Lord, please help me to finish strong." I do not want to come limping across the finish line. I pray that we will all finish strong.

The Lord has been warning me for years now about the things that appear to be ready to happen in the near future, possibly today. We must be watching and ready for the Lord to return for us today. I am not talking about the second coming, I am talking about the escape and all hell breaking loose on earth. There is an escape from all that we must be found worthy of (Luke 21:36). As a brother who strives to be ready every day, any time I see a warning from others who are "in Christ" I take them seriously.

We must use our discernment in these things. While we must be ready today we must also be patient enough to realize that nothing out of the ordinary might happen. Everything within me tells me, screams at me THERE IS NO TIME LEFT but the Word of the Lord tells us we must be patient. We must be ready to leave this place immediately and ready to wait here for years. Neither is easy. Perhaps this is why the path is narrow and the gate is small that leads to life and only a few find it (Matt 7:13-14).

I'll be honest when I tell you that I tremble inside with fear of the Lord. I have never felt like this before where I feel like I have no idea if I will make it out of here in the escape. I pray that I will. The escape is coming, I am certain of it, question is will we be found worthy of it? Now is not the time to take anything for granted.

This post is a pleading message to you to carve out some time to seek the Lord's face yourself this week. People on the net like me are just as clueless as you are about whats about to happen. I have ideas, I have suspicions but what exactly is going to happen when I do not know. I think we are in a season when everything comes together and what people have sensed at a distance will be upon them.

I plan on making extra time for the Lord this week. I plan to spend more time in the Word and prayer than I have in years. I think its that serious. If life goes on business as usual after this next couple weeks are over then great, we've firmed up our relationship with the Lord. If the Lord provides our escape and all hell breaks loose on earth we will be glad we've spent the time at the Lord's feet.

Your brother in sackcloth and ashes today. grace and peace