Friday, April 06, 2012

Welcome to Passover 2012-M6.4 Papua NG


A large M6.4 earthquake starts us off into Passover 2012. I don't know what to make of it but today as I was passing some businesses on the way to the store I looked over and saw a storefront that said "Paschal Lamb." I've never seen it before although I'm sure it was there. I also had a dose of "11's" last night again. I am seeing 11 all over the place and having that internal cue that this means something although I don't know what.

I do not put much stock in the things written above but maybe the Lord is speaking through these things, I don't know. I do know He does not usually communicate with me in this way so I tend to discount what was written above although I put it out there just in case. My internal sense is that there is something special, perhaps very special about Passover 2012. I have asked the Lord about it and He has not downgraded this idea in my thinking so for now I am treating the days of Passover as though the Lord could call us home and the tribulation could start. Why so extreme brother? You don't know and yet you through this kind of idea out there?

This brother is watching for the Lord to return (in the clouds, to call us home-the rapture/escape, not the second coming) any day now. We were told to be watching and ready for His arrival. There is an escape from all and if it follows the pattern of Noah and Lot it will be followed immediately with destruction on the earth. Could this time be sometime during the next week or two? We will find out shortly.

There is no need to predict dates or times here when we are watching and ready daily. There are seasons of time when it would be wise for us to be more ready than at other times. If we are sensitive to the Spirit and we get little clues, and or big signs then we should increase our readiness and watchfulness. I have seen enough evidence to lead me to this increased period of watchfulness over 77 days. This is day 18 of 77 watching with increased awareness for the Lord's return to the clouds to call us up.

There is an escape from all that we should be praying for. We were commanded to pray that we may be counted worthy to escape all that is about to happen so we may stand before the Son of Man (Luke 21:36). Today is a beautiful day in my area. It occurred to me what a radical change it would be if hell on earth were unleashed on a day like today. I suspect it will be a day like today. People are cutting grass, playing at the park, planting, building, etc. All at once it comes to an end. Wow, how depressing brother D , whats wrong with you!.....The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning.

Ecclesiastes 74The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,

but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.


The Lord has given me natural sight to see the beautiful day around me and second sight to see what is coming. This does not make me special, it confirms what has already been written by the prophets thousands of years ago. It is a blessing to see the end from the beginning and to number our days aright.

Ps 39.4"Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life.

We may be days away from global tribulation, or we may have years to wait with days just like today. We must be ready for both. We are ready to leave immediately and ready to wait patiently for as long as necessary. So much for the arguments that we will "lose our faith" if the rapture does not occur when we expect it. We expect the Lord any day now. So.... at what point will we "lose our faith" when we are watching and ready every day? And willing and able to wait for as long as it takes for our Lord to show up?

Passover begins in the evening of Friday, April 6, 2012, and ends in the evening of Saturday, April 14, 2012.

Let us be watching and ready over this next 8 days or so. My watch is 77 days but this 8 days is highlighted in neon. Maybe nothing will happen, or maybe the world will turn upside down, just like that with no warning. Let us be ready for either.

These are the thoughts of this writer today. Keep the faith, grace and peace