Saturday, July 29, 2023

Sending Lions Into The Fight

 The Spirit of the Lord has impressed this nobody to pray for the following:

That the Lord God will send fearless lions into the fight.

We are all aware of the enemy's war against humanity which employs extremist far left wing psycopaths to do their dirty work.  Additionally, they employ "cancel culture" and other tactics to suppress opposition.  These tactics work great until they come face to face with those who have no fear.  

Let us stand in agreement that the Lord God will send these fearless lions into battle against our enemies.  Let this be done according to the Word of the Lord which says:

Ps 35

1Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me;
fight against those who fight against me!
2Take hold of shield and buckler
and rise for my help!
3Draw the spear and javelina
against my pursuers!
Say to my soul,
“I am your salvation!”

4Let them be put to shame and dishonor
who seek after my life!
Let them be turned back and disappointed
who devise evil against me!
5Let them be like chaff before the wind,
with the angel of the LORD driving them away!
6Let their way be dark and slippery,
with the angel of the LORD pursuing them!

7For without cause they hid their net for me;
without cause they dug a pit for my life.b
8Let destruction come upon him when he does not know it!
And let the net that he hid ensnare him;
let him fall into it—to his destruction!

and

Matt 18:19

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

We have alot to pray about guys.  This servant encourages you to write this stuff down in some sort of list so you do not forget to hit these prayer targets daily.  The enemy is attacking daily, therefore we must be defending daily.  Each and every one of us who believe is critical to this fight.  All of us are needed on our knees in prayer daily to defeat our enemy that is intent on killing, stealing and destroying everything that means anything to us.

Make a list that includes everything and anything that you consider even marginally important and pray it up.  Why is each and every one of us critical to the fight?  We can start with this:

Gen 18

22So the men turned from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the LORD23Then Abraham drew near and said, “Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city. Will you then sweep away the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous who are in it? 25Far be it from you to do such a thing, to put the righteous to death with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from you! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do what is just?” 26And the LORD said, “If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

27Abraham answered and said, “Behold, I have undertaken to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes. 28Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking. Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five?” And he said, “I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there.” 29Again he spoke to him and said, “Suppose forty are found there.” He answered, “For the sake of forty I will not do it.” 30Then he said, “Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak. Suppose thirty are found there.” He answered, “I will not do it, if I find thirty there.” 31He said, “Behold, I have undertaken to speak to the Lord. Suppose twenty are found there.” He answered, “For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it.” 32Then he said, “Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again but this once. Suppose ten are found there.” He answered, “For the sake of ten I will not destroy it.” 33And the LORD went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham, and Abraham returned to his place.

What is the point here ^^?  It does not take many to turn this fight around.  For your own sake, the sake of your family, friends, all the brothers and sisters and all humanity please take your prayer life seriously now.  What happens in the days ahead will depend on it.

Glory to God

grace and peace