Sunday, July 30, 2023

Nazis

 We are at war with Nazis again.  If we dispense with all the nazi symbolism that "they" support in the Ukr war, we still get a 1 to 1 correlation that we are fighting nazis when we read stories like this.  Guess what?  The actions the WEF support today are exactly the same behavior as the Nazis in WW2.  Need more proof we are fighting nazis?  The last time the world was this race obsessed was guess when?  The racial obsession of the nazis in WW2.  They just changed the skin color that is "good" today.

So, the WEF and United Nations are both on the prayer list along with every other globalist institution that promotes anti-Christ ideology.  They have declared war on humanity and only the Lord God can save us now.  We need to pray that the Lord God will send fearless lions into the fight against these psycopath narcissists,  Pray the Lord's own Word back to Him:

Ps 35

1Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me;
fight against those who fight against me!
2Take hold of shield and buckler
and rise for my help!
3Draw the spear and javelina
against my pursuers!
Say to my soul,
“I am your salvation!”

4Let them be put to shame and dishonor
who seek after my life!
Let them be turned back and disappointed
who devise evil against me!
5Let them be like chaff before the wind,
with the angel of the LORD driving them away!
6Let their way be dark and slippery,
with the angel of the LORD pursuing them!

7For without cause they hid their net for me;
without cause they dug a pit for my life.b
8Let destruction come upon him when he does not know it!
And let the net that he hid ensnare him;
let him fall into it—to his destruction!

The assaults on humanity are taking place daily which means we cannot take a day off.  We need to get down on our knees and plead with the Lord God to save us from our enemies who are too strong for us.  

Glory to God

grace and peace