Sunday, October 04, 2009

Praise Him

This morning I get the same impression from the Lord I had yesterday:

PRAISE HIM.

As I read through the bible today and ask the Lord what word he has for his people, "PRAISE" is the answer I get back. My heart starts to warm with joy as I meditate on it more and more.

It becomes easier and easier to praise him when I remember all that he has done for me and my family. I remember how recently he brought people across my path, seemingly out of nowhere, to deliver important messages to me. Our Lord speaks to us in many different ways at different times. One way he speaks to us that many of us overlook is through other people. Our God uses people to do his will. Sometimes he even speaks to us through other people. Usually its not until later that we recognize the person we spoke with was an angel in disguise, a "messenger" of the Lord.

Do not fear, do not be discouraged but be strong and very courageous for the Lord our God is with us wherever we go to help us in our time of need. Let us PRAISE HIM with every ounce of strength we have today. Let us remember the great and mighty things he has done for mankind, the brothers, our families and ourselves. Remember also that our Lord answers prayer, he speaks to us in many different ways and at different times as it pleases him. Be patient, be persistent.

We are dearly loved children. Our minds cannot come close to comprehending how wide and deep the love of the Lord is for us. Keep the faith. grace and peace