Monday, January 11, 2010

1/11/2010

I wanted to write something short to you today to let you know what the Lord has impressed on me.

#1
It is incredibly important that above all else we worship the Lord, in spirit and truth. Worship is what the spiritual war going on around us is all about. Satan wants people to worship him, our God wants the same thing, and here we are in the middle.

We must worship and we must be positioned to worship. What I mean by that is, there are many people in the world today who worship our God in vain...

Matthew 15:9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"

John 4:24 "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

#2

Don't give up hope. If you can, be aggressive in your faith and belief. Expect to see great things from the Lord in the days that remain. I personally am believing for something great. I have the faith and I believe that a mountain that I am speaking to right now will move exactly according to my belief. This mountain that I expect to move will alleviate some human misery in the world and once again validate my faith and belief. I write this to you today to encourage you to lay your faith on the line. Believe.....and watch what happens.

There is coming a day when those of us standing in heaven will look back and marvel at how little we actually did with what was available to us. I do not want to be one of those people who wished it would have been different. I want to be one of those people who tapped into the forces and power of heaven to move mountains on this earth just as our Lord said we would. I hope that you too can stretch your faith and belief a little bit more today and search your heart for what the Lord would have you do with it.

Conclusion

Make personal worship of the Lord your first priority. Who and what we worship is at the heart of the war raging around us. Exercise your faith for great things, be aggresive. Expect to see moutains moved. It does not take amazing faith to move a mountain, it only takes faith the size of a mustard seed. Do you think you can summon up enough faith to compare with a mustard seed? If you can, you should expect to move mountains. How AWESOME. These are the things the Lord has on my mind today.

We are dearly loved children, grace and peace