Friday, April 30, 2010

4/30/2010

I wanted to update you on what the Lord is doing in my life. Lately he has been influencing me to seek his Word more and more. For many months now I have heard absolutely nothing from him about "the end of the world" or "the rapture" although either one of those events could be right around the corner, maybe even tonight, yet he is not emphasizing them. Curious huh?

The push with me appears to get me more "right" than I was yesterday or the day before etc. I have noticed an insistence to abstain from all criticism, even criticism of christian apostasy. It's just not a focus today. I speculate that he is perfecting his church, his bride before he comes back. He wants a spotless wife to present to himself, the true church.

For months now I have been engaged in a struggle to overcome myself, to be better, to produce fruit in keeping with the parable of the talents in Matt 25. I would like to write to you more so that even if 1 person is benefitted by one thing that is written here, something will have been done to benefit mankind through these pages. Not that I will have done anything, but that the Lord will have loved someone through this vessel and for that I will rejoice.

All of our battles in this life are spiritual, although they may seem everything but, all the battles are spiritual. All of the losses we incur in this battle can be learned from so we grow. Our Lord is GOOD, He is faithful, He is kind, He can be trusted. Pray, ask, seek, knock and the doors will be opened to you....in time. Be patient. Keep the faith. Encourage the brothers.

These are the things I hear the Lord saying to me today. We are dearly loved children. Grace and peace