Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A God of Infinite Possibilities

I just wanted to write you a quick note today about what the Lord has impressed upon me this morning.

1. How utterly worthless and empty 99.99% of all the "news" and blogs are in this world.

2. We need to get our "news" from the Lord

Why get our information inputs from the Lord? Because He is a God of infinite possibilities. While the lamestream media is focused on which "star" had what for breakfast this morning, and the alternative media is busy pumping you full of fear and what Satan planned for the world, our God is telling us things that He has told us from the very beginning.

What is impossible for our God? Do we believe that He can and will do what He said He would do?

Even at this late hour in world history, I am hearing from the Lord that He is willing and able to do abundantly exceedingly over and above anything we can ask or imagine for us who believe. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE for those who believe. That is a "thus sayeth the Lord" statement, not because it is written here, but because it is written in His Word.

I am not finished yet. I am not ready to sit back idly and watch the world go to hell waiting for the Lord's return. Something inside of me is leaping as I write this. I am believing the Lord for at least 2 miracles right now. I am believing Him for mighty moves of His strong arm on my behalf. He has done it before, He will do it again. The things I am believing for are already done, I know this. Inside it has already been settled. Yet, my eyes see nothing yet. Inside I just know that what I have asked for has already been granted.

Why is this being written to you today? It's not about me, it's about a faithful God. This is a message to you, that the battle is not over yet. We may have years to go before the Lord comes back, or maybe He will come back for us this year during the Feast of Trumpets, or maybe He comes back tonight, who knows? The point is, we need to be ready, but while we wait patiently, why do we not tax the Lord with our prayers and desires? Try to load Him down, good luck with that :-) Pray with all kinds of prayers and requests. Plant your prayer seeds and water with thanks, over and over and over again, who knows what the Lord will grant you if you would only ask and keep asking...

Remember the story of the unjust judge, be persistent. Reason with the Lord. Our God rewards faith, that's a fact that is well established both in the Word and in my life, its a fact. We need to be patient to wait for the answers. The things we don't have yet, we don't need yet or we are not ready for yet.

I thought this would be a 1 paragraph posting :-)

done for now, keep the faith, be persistent, grace and peace.