What I observe is all of the following forces merging together during the brief period of time that is this fall:
1. Economic distress: The entire world appears to be on the brink of economic collapse.
2. Earth Changes: 3 comets are on their way into our inner solar system for perigee with planet earth. The first arrives August 15th. Look around you today, volcanoes, tornadoes, flooding, earthquakes, bird, fish, bees, dogs, sheep, sharks, dolphins etc etc all dying off.
3. Spiritual changes: never before have I seen so much hatred, greed, apostasy, unbelief, self centeredness, complacency, etc. Can this possibly have a happy ending?
4. Israel: the world is fully turning against the state of Israel. This September the world votes to divide the land in Israel. Can you imagine a happy ending for Jerusalem being split in two? What about Israel's security? First they come for the Jews, then they come for everyone else. We are seeing history repeat itself...
5. Death: I cannot escape the thought that what happened in Japan (3 reactors melted down, molten cores in all 3 breached their pressure vessels and are leaking into the environment) has started a clock for widespread death on earth. There is no end in sight for containing the radiation over there and each day that goes by leads to large scale contamination of the environment which is slowly being spread to every part of the earth.
6. Removal of restraint: all of the above can be placed in this category. Why are these tremendous forces of destruction being allowed to manifest today? This writer is sure that it was and is the Restrainer that has kept world destruction in check so far, but that restraint is being lifted. Can't you see this with your own eyes?
Not only that, but the Lord has yet to begin His judgement and wrath on this earth. What we are seeing around us today is only the allowance of evil men and their master Satan to do what it is that they've always wanted to do, that is: kill, steal and destroy. Can you imagine what this world will look like when all restraint is lifted and the Lord's judgement is poured out?
We are now in a holding pattern until around the beginning of August. Once we reach August I expect to see the slow acceleration of destructive events on this earth. It is my expectation, that this fall all hell will break loose on this earth. In September we have the Feast of Trumpets occur on the exact same day that the scene from Rev 12 plays out in the heavens above us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSqcKbLzms8), at the same exact time that "comet" ELE (extinction level event) Ele-nin achieves perihelion with the sun, at the same time there will be a new moon which means the moon will be on the same side of the sun as Ele-nin which adds to the alignment: earth, sun, moon, ELE-nin.
With all this said, remember I am not predicting anything here. It is my expectation, my observation. Does that mean any of this will happen? No. Is it possible that August and September might go by as "business as usual" months this year? Yes. The Lord continues to employ the Restrainer and until restraint is completely lifted it does not matter how many signs or events line themselves up, we will not see the full manifestation of destruction until the Lord determines that it is time.
The Lord is merciful and long suffering not wanting any to perish. We may wish for the Lord to show up today but what about the souls who are just now being led out of their sin and into the kingdom of our Father? They may be few, but each soul is precious. Our Lord's patience means salvation:
|Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother|
Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him
I can say this, the Lord may not come back for us this year but never in this writer's life has he seen so many signs pointing to one season. The Lord has not spoken to me directly about any of this, although I cannot deny that my attention has been drawn like a magnet to what is happening in the skies above. Has this magnetic draw of my attention toward the heavens been the Lord's work? I guess we'll find out. "Look up" was the command given to us when "all these things begin to happen." What is this writer doing today? He is looking up. What has been written here today is what this writer sees.
The Lord has made me painfully aware that I am full of many faults and shortcomings. This writer does not consider himself wise, learned or in any way insightful. Anything of value that might be found in the writing here is the result of the work of the Spirit of God. This writer understands that. For the rest of the valueless drivel written here you have this writer to blame.
Why, you ask, has brother D written about these things if he is not sure that any of it will happen?
Not that this writer considers himself to be anything other than a brother in Christ who sees danger coming. What should a brother do when he sees danger coming? Warn the people..
Keep the faith, grace and peace.