Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Perfect Description of America

This describes America perfectly:

EZ 22:23Again the word of the Lord came to me: 24“Son of man, say to the land, ‘You are a land that has had no rain or showersc in the day of wrath.’ 25There is a conspiracy of her princesd within her like a roaring lion tearing its prey; they devour people, take treasures and precious things and make many widows within her. 26Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. 27Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain. 28Her prophets whitewash these deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says’—when the Lord has not spoken. 29The people of the land practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy and mistreat the alien, denying them justice.

30“I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none. 31So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Notice the Lord's statement up front there: 24“Son of man, say to the land, ‘You are a land that has had no rain or showersc in the day of wrath

Remember 2012 was the year of the largest natural disaster in US history: drought.  Think about it.

If this does not describe the U.S. con-gress I do not know what does:  27Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain.

If this does not describe all the false prophets/pastors/teachers/preachers of Babylon I don't know what does:  28Her prophets whitewash these deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says’—when the Lord has not spoken

30“I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none. 31So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord.

He looked for "a" man among a nation!  And could not find one!  If it happened before, it can happen again.  How many made it out of Sodom?  How many made it into the ark with Noah?  Few, very few.

You tube is full of self described prophets.  They have 'a word from the Lord' almost daily!  Really?  They have all been exposed and their judgement is coming....

Justice is justice.  Read the book of Ecclesiastes, if it happened before it will happen again.  There is nothing new under the sun.


What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing
new under the sun


grace and peace