Thursday, July 04, 2013

Ohio Sinkhole Swallows Woman's Car

link here.

Another day, another sinkhole.  Massive sinkholes have become a daily occurrence all around the world.  There are literally stories in the news about them every day.  So what?  These sinkholes are proof positive, objective evidence that the world is in a massive state of change headed toward some monumental event.

Its easy to become complacent, it happens to everyone but when we see these things we should remember what they are and what it means.  They are warnings to all of us.

Warnings of what?  Of this:

Rev 6:12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.


and not only of this but of everything that comes after this ^^ in the book of Revelation as well.  What can we do with this warning?  We can put today and each day thereafter into perspective.  Time is short.  How short?  I don't know but I do know that when I see the earth's magnetosphere looking like swiss cheese, weird weather all over, sinkholes daily, fireballs daily mega-quakes occurring like clockwork, then we should probably take a moment out of our busy days to contemplate.

What kinds of questions should we ask ourselves?  I ask myself, if we only have two-ish years left what would I do/should I do with my time?  What if 2015 is the year the tribulation starts?  Im not saying it is, I am asking what if it is?  I've seen enough evidence pointing toward something happening in 2015 that it at least warrants asking the question, what if?

Asking what if helps put things in perspective.  If we only have two years left (who knows) am I going to spend more discretionary time working on making money for retirement or spending time at the park with my son?  Am I going to work on starting a new business or spend time feeding the poor?  Both?  I'm just asking I don't know.

You haven't seen a steady stream of posts here on all the signs and signals because they have now become so commonplace, so routine that they even put me to sleep.  We should not sleep, we should remain alert because none of us knows when the thief (our Master) is coming.  He said when He comes back He is going to surprise us even when we are expecting Him.  What will happen to those servants that are not watching for Him?  Forget the 'second coming' and forget the rapture for a moment, what DID THE LORD SAY?  This is not about doctrine debates and what pet teaching people love to debate this is about straight up obedience to exactly what the Lord told us to do, and what is that?

Mark 13:32“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33Be on guard! Be alerte ! You do not know when that time will come. 34It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35“Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’ ”

What your rapture view is does not matter here ^^.  What your second coming view is does not matter here ^^.  What matters is the plain, in our face command to WATCH.  How many more times could the Lord tell us to watch?  I mean, really?  How many more times?  And yet people will debate..."what He really means is x,y,z etc not what it clearly says at face value."  Then they will proceed to write a 60 page mini-book on why the scripture does not mean what it says it means at face value...brilliant.

Lets not be silly, lets not become one of the 'wise' men of this age who thinks they have outsmarted God, but let us accept the commands as they are written in complete obedience like little children.

The Lord told us to watch, period.  Not tomorrow, not at mid-trib, not at the end of the trib, NOW.  Be on guard!  Be alert! Watch!

When things turn upside down in every way possible it is going to happen all at once.  There will be no warning which is why we were told to watch every day, now.  The warnings are in the news every single day, earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, sinkholes, fireball, dead birds and dead fish, every day....Is that normal?

I have no warning from the Lord other than the daily in our face warnings we see all around us like the warning linked to in the article at the top of this post.  I have no condemnation for any man either.  As the days draw closer to 'that day' I have only compassion, and mercy and forgiveness and fear of the Lord in my heart when I think of those who are not ready.  What is coming is as serious as it gets guys.  Forgive everyone, regardless of what they have done.  Be right with the Lord, stay on the narrow path that leads to life because most people are not going to make it into the kingdom.  I say this with fear and trembling:

Matt 7:1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

13“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

If you are reading this, I pray for you right now that you may be one of the few who makes it through the small and narrow gate.  Let us remember to pray for one another because it pleases the Lord and who knows which prayer we say for another might be the one that gets them through the narrow gate.  Let us live like there is no time left while there is time left to do the good that we can do for the glory of our Father in heaven.

grace and peace