Monday, September 02, 2013

Lord Help Us If The Grid Goes Down

If the power goes out, even for just 2 days things could get very ugly.  If you have been without power for even a day you know what I am talking about.  As ISON nears Mars orbit (10/1) the electrical interactions in the solar system could get weird.  I will give credit where credit is due, officials like Napolitano have been warning us that this could happen.  They have warned us specifically about cyber attacks and the grid.

Of all the scenarios I can think of, losing the electric grid is probably the worst.  If you have power there is a chance to return to normalcy.  If you lose power we go back to the stone age in a matter of days.

I pray that the grid does not go down.  I ask you to pray with me on this.

grace and peace