Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Jubilee Update 11.17.15

Some updates to where we find ourselves in this Jubilee year:

1.  Russian invasion of Syria
2.  Islamic invasion of Europe
3.  Major Islamic terror attack in Paris, France

As a result of this ^^ France has now increased airstrikes in Syria and is mobilizing its Army.

So...we have Russia in the middle east, France is sending its army to the middle east, Obama already said we have special forces on the ground (and Lord knows what else) in the middle east.  What is happening in the middle east?  Armies are assembling.  What is going to happen when these armies and air forces and navies in such close proximity to each other when something bad happens?  Like one country shoots down another countries aircraft for example?

What happens when the countries placing their armies in the middle east have spilled enough of each others blood and they sit down to talk?  Where will the conversation end up?

"Hey, why are we killing each other, wasn't it those filthy jews who funded, trained and equipped ISIS?"

"Filthy Jews?" you ask?  The same spirit that was behind Hitler, the same spirit that was behind Stalin and every other leader who has persecuted and massacred the Jews is now at work again....What do we know is going to happen?

Luke 21:20  "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies,
you will know that its desolation is near.

Is that it?  No, we are just getting started.

4.  Remember those 300 or so Russian citizens murdered by terrorists/ISIS when their aircraft was shot down over Egypt




Putin remembers them


Be sure to watch ^^^^this video.


World wars have started from much much less.

And where is this ^^ combined with  1,2,3 above taking us?  Here:

Luke 21:20  "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies,
you will know that its desolation is near.

 but first we need this:

Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."


We are at the beginning of a Jubilee year right now, the next "seven' begins in the fall of 2016....

Rev 6:1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Ezekiel 39:1“Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince ofa Meshek and Tubal. 2I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. 5You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. 6I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.
7“ ‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. 8It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.

It is coming.  It will surely take place.

grace and peace