Wednesday, December 19, 2018

2018 The Year of Spiritual Attacks

This writer has never seen a level of attacks like what started in 2018 and has intensified up through this very day.  The attacks are just unbelievable, and instead of easing into the end of the year the attacks have intensified.  We need the Lord more than ever.  Its coming from every direction.

This writer is asking for your prayers in this time of testing.  Please pray for me and my family as we endure battle after battle, day after day.

The purpose in writing to you today is to let you know if you are going through a season of trial, you are not alone.  The answer to this time of trial is prayer, fasting, and faith.  I am praying for you and your families, please pray for me and my family.

Everywhere we look order is being turned into disorder, chaos and strife.  In trying times such as these we are not without resource.  The Lord has given us many promises such as these from this brother's favorite Psalm:

Psalm 34:

4I sought the Lord, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.

6This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him
and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encamps
around those who fear him, and delivers them.

17When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears
and delivers them out of all their troubles.

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

This brother finds himself in a time of troubles.  If you are experiencing the same troubles be encouraged.  The answers to our problems are always the same rain or shine, troubles or no troubles.  We rely on the promises and prayer.

grace and peace