Thursday, December 11, 2008

There is Now No Condemnation

Romans 8:1 ...There is now therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh.

There is no condemnation for who? Thiose who are IN CHRIST JESUS. I've said it a million times, possibly the two most important words woven throughout the entire bible is IN CHRIST. Only IN CHRIST is there no condemnation on you.

How did Jesus explain this idea of being "in Christ?"


John 15 >>King James Bible

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

If you are "in Christ" there is no condemnation for you. If you are NOT "in Christ" you will be condemned. The 'once saved always saved' crowd would have you believe that once you are "saved" you can never be lost. What does "saved" mean? It means you are "in Christ." Why do you think Jesus said over and over and over again "REMAIN IN ME" "ABIDE IN ME?" Did he just like the sound of his own voice or was he trying to convey some important message to you?
The bible clearly says in John 15 EVERY branch IN ME that is not fruitful is taken away/cast forth, withered, gathered, and cast into the fire. Read it for yourself. "In Christ" you are saved, not "in Christ" you're sunk.

As we approach 2009, every indicator points to all hell breaking loose. Jesus told us to WATCH for a reason. You watch so you can see things coming. I've been watching, and I see things coming. For the world, everything coming is really bad news. I see the escape coming. An escape from ALL that's about to happen is coming, but its not coming for everybody...it's coming for THOSE FOUND WORTHY OF IT. Don't let any man try to tell you what being "worthy" of the escape means, YOU need to figure it out for yourself. Why? Because the teachers and preachers of churchianity today are telling people that everyone and anyone goes. They tell you all it takes is a 5 second "decision for Jesus" then the rest of your life does'nt matter. Jesus has a different opinion, he says we need to pray that we may be counted worthy of this escape. Why pray if "everyone goes?" Isn't my "worthiness" =my 5 second "decision for Jesus" 25 years ago? Does'nt that make me worthy? Obviously NOT.

The most grievous part of what I'm hearing out of so called christianity today is their attitude on sin. I can't tell you how many people I've heard that have this lackadaisical attitude toward sin. "Everyone sins" they say. "People sin everyday" they say. I've heard WAY TOO MANY arguments FOR SIN. Basically these people are making the argument for why sin is "ok" in their life. How can a person be filled with the Spirit of God and have that attitude? Sin is NOT OK, ITS NOT NORMAL, AND ITS NOT USUAL for a Spirit filled believer. We are AT WAR with sin, it's not my "buddy" sitting in the seat next to me on the journey through life. Yea, people do sin, but we are working toward PERFECTION.

Hebrews 6 King James Bible

1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit. 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

I quoted Jesus in yesterday's post where he said "why callest thou me good?"

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me
... And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one,that is, God

This world needs to OPEN ITS EYES AND WAKE UP!! The "jesus" the world has been sold is NOT the Jesus of the bible, its one of MANY who have come in Jesus' name, they are all imposters except the one true son of God.

The wrong time to "get it" and understand that the bar has been set higher than you thought, is when you are on your knees in front of the King of Kings, surrounded by all the angels and hearing this:

"I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The time to "get it" is today. All hell is about to break loose on this earth and most people have no idea just how bad its going to get. If we are staring down the mouth of the tribulation right now, we are looking at a time that will be so dreadful it will cause mens hearts to fail them for FEAR of whats coming on the world. The time to prepare for a storm is BEFORE it hits, not when its upon you.

There is not much time left, get ready, be watching. Pray that you, your family and all the brothers who are "in Christ" may be counted worthy of the escape thats coming.

grace and peace