Monday, August 09, 2010

A Word of Encouragement

The Lord is good. He is so very VERY very good. That is my testimony. I have relied on the God that you can read about in the bible for over 40 years now, and he has never failed me once, not ever.

I defy anyone to tell me that our God is not real. I defy anyone to tell me that our God does not provide. I defy anyone who says our God does not keep his promises. I defy anyone who says our God is silent.

Our God, the Lord Creator of all things is speaking constantly. He is oh so living and active. Do you want something to be thankful for today? Be thankful that the restrainer is still restraining today. In the book of Thesselonians we are told that a restrainer is restraining until he is taken out of the way. No matter how bad you think things are in the world today, you can be thankful that things are not bad yet. Bad is coming, but you not I have seen it yet. The restainer has kept and will continue to keep "bad" at arms length until he is taken out of the way. Be thankful for a day of restraint.

We can also be thankful that we live in the days of the son of man, days of GRACE. The Lord's hands are still outstretched in merciful outreach to everyone and anyone who will listen, repent and turn to him. There are days coming when this will not be the case:

Prov 1:22“How long will you simple ones love your simple ways?

How long will mockers delight in mockery

and fools hate knowledge?

23If you had responded to my rebuke,

I would have poured out my heart to you

and made my thoughts known to you.

24But since you rejected me when I called

and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand,

25since you ignored all my advice

and would not accept my rebuke,

26I in turn will laugh at your disaster;

I will mock when calamity overtakes you—

27when calamity overtakes you like a storm,

when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,

when distress and trouble overwhelm you.


There are days coming when calamity will overtake people like a storm, and disaster will overtake them like a whirlwhid. Why? Because they ignored all the Lord's advice, and would not accept his rebuke. So what will happen? The Lord God Almighty will LAUGH at their disaster...not my words, his words.

Well that's not very nice is it? Not the kind of candy coated God you've heard about all your life from nicolaitan preachers is it?

This is not a message of condemnation. This is a message to tell you that as of right now, there is still time to get right with the God of Gods, the Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ.

I could care less what this world says. This entire planet is anti-christ, SO WHAT? They lose in the end. There is a God, if you have an honest heart, if you open that heart and search for him you will find him. You MUST turn away from your pet sins and "your way" of doing things.

I am always amazed at people who will submit to just about any earthly authority but the moment the Creator of Eternity is brought into the conversation they ask "who is he to tell me what to do?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Uh....how about..."he's God" for an answer?

In a Godless anti-christ world there is one crying out in the wilderness. The message is "there is a God and he can be trusted." If you want to find him then go get a bible and start reading it. Men cannot be trusted. Almost everyone and every institution has been compromised. Do not trust me, I'm not asking for your trust. I am asking you to go look in a certain direction and decide for yourself what you find. In the end, there will be you and God Almighty...face to face. My suggestion to you today is to make that meeting today while his grace may be found. If your first meeting with this God is on the day he is judging you, well, I suspect that will not be a good day for you.

This writer is the very least of the brothers who are "in Christ" and I testify before you today that our God, the Lord Jesus is GOOD and he can be trusted. My life is living proof of it.

Grace and peace