Saturday, December 08, 2018

Why It Takes Awhile To Get Your Answers

Did you ever wonder why most of the time when you ask the Lord a question He doesn't just drop the answer into your mind immediately?  I asked the Lord this question a couple weeks ago and here we are a couple weeks later and I just received His answer.

He expects everyone to do their job.  What do we mean by everyone?  That includes the angels.  He expects the angels to do their job.  And what is one of their jobs?

Dan 10:10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. 11And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. 12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. 14Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

They deliver messages.  Ang guess what?  Sometimes they have to fight there way through to get the message through to you and that takes time.  The angels of the Lord are still today in the message delivering business and they are still in the fighting business.

Our God expects the angels to do their jobs, and He expects us to do our jobs.  Each of us has a different purpose and mission in the Kingdom.  Regardless of what our jobs are, we (just like the angels) are expected to fight (with weapons that are not of this world).

2 Cor 10 1Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you: 2But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

That means you and me, be a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

This was just a note to make you aware of the answer just delivered to this nobody-slave of the Lord Jesus Christ.

grace and peace