Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Earthquakes

We are coming around the sun again for a backside alignment with the destroyer.  Last year we had a 9.0 megaquake in Japan.  This year we had twin 8.2 and 8.9 megaquakes about 150 miles from each other.  We have been seeing a multiyear pattern of earthquakes in the spring and fall.  This observation is simple, it requires no special skills to see.

We are about to hit July 2012.  Sometime around Sept/Oct we should see at least one violent quake and or other destructive weather.  Remember Christchurch, NZ as a historical example of this.  Today on the east coast we are seeing low 60's temperatures at lunch time and in 2-3 days its supposed to hit 100 degrees.  To say that the earth signs are sending us a message is an understatement.

The economy in Europe is hanging by a thread, we have at least one violent earthquake coming up, WW3 hinging on the events taking place in Syria, weird weather everywhere, and many more signs I don't have time to go into right now.

So what?

So, now would be a great time to seek the protection under the Lord's wings.  Now would be a great time to seek the shelter of the Most High God.  Now would be a great time for us to pray for all the brothers, our families and ourselves that all of our sins will be forgiven and we may be counted worthy to escape all that is about to happen and stand before the Lord.

I have been feeling weak lately.  I'm hanging on with the little strength I have today.  What did the Lord tell us about the church that will be kept from the trial about to come upon all the world?


Rev 3:7“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.10Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

If you feel like me, weak with little strength do not be troubled.  With the strength we do have we must keep His Word and not deny His name.  We must keep His command to endure patiently.  None of us know days or hours.  Those who think they do have been proven wrong over and over again.

What is the Spirit saying to the churches today?  Keep the faith, rest, be patient, stay in the Word.  We can add to our strength through His Word.

I have noticed an uptick in the earthquake activity as we swing around the sun to the Fall alignment with the destroyer.  What is the destroyer?  I don't know but I see its effects all around us and the Lord has focused my attention on it to bring it to your attention as well.  A warning is a great act of love.  The Lord has warned this writer.  This writer passes this along to you.  Time appears to be short for most people who live on the face of the earth today.  How short?  I have no idea.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.