Friday, February 04, 2022

The Circle/Cycle of Prayer

 The Spirit of the Lord has been on me to get this posted so here it is :)

Isa 55:11

so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

1.  The Lord sent His Word/Promises to "do things."  

Isaiah 55:11so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

2.  Here on earth, we receive the Word/Promises and combine our faith with it  Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

3.  We send the Word/Promises back to the Lord combined with our faith.  Hebrews 6:12 We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

4.  We receive the answers to our prayers by faith (even before seeing physical manifestation of the answers).  Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

If you look carefully at what is going on in this circle/cycle, the Word/Promises are going back and forth from heaven to earth and back to heaven in a continuous cycle of sending and receiving.  If you look carefully at Isa 55 what does it say?

It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Do you see that "return to me" part up there?  Howwwwwww is it returned?  We return it to Him in prayer, after we combine it with our faith (activating the power within each promise) and send it back to Him.  This is why the Lord says "it will not return to me empty."  It is a guarantee by the Lord our God that the promises will do what He sent them to do.  Now, it is important to remember this part:

through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

We "activate" the power of the promises through faith, then we receive the payload of the promises through faith, in time (patience).

For people who struggle with the receiving part before the seeing part of the delivery of the outcome of the promise, remember there is a spiritual/heavenly/unseen part of the delivery that leads to eventual earthly manifestation/materialization of the delivery of the promise.  We are taking delivery immediately on the promise in the unseen/spiritual realm.  Then we wait with however much patience it takes to see the earthly manifestation/materialization.  The two go together hand in glove.

An example of the proof of concept is here:

Exodus 25:9

Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

The "pattern" is the blueprint of the unseen/spiritual/heavenly side of what will be produced on the seen/material/earthly side.

This is a very deep rabbit hole to explore but the essence of it has been delivered here.  The Lord has been insisting this post be written for weeks, here it is sorry for the delay :(

Grace and Peace

Glory to God