Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Greetings all, this is my favorite holiday since its not some old pagain holidy that has been 'christianized.' We indeed have much to be thankful for on this day. If you have clothes on your back, a roof over your head, something to eat and the HOLY SPIRIT living within you, well......you have it all!!

Time is indeed short, as I posted yesterday, there will be no peace deal with Israel. Read Daniel 9:27 carefully, the anti-christ stengthens some kind of covenant with MANY, not with one (Israel). This means, the tribulation could start tomorrow. The Restrainer can be taken out of the way in the blink of an eye, war could start immediately after, all within a matter of minutes or hours.

There truly is no time left. The next two events to happen are the escape and WAR, until we see the escape we must be watching and ready for our master to return. It's possible that 2009-2015 could be the 7 year tribulation week. I don't know that for sure, I'm just looking, listening and hearing an inner voice telling me that 'time is short.' I guess we are going to find out how short, short is. You are dearly loved, grace and peace