Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Hope I'm Wrong

It brings me no pleasure to point out that most people will not be saved (Matt 7:14). I hope I'm wrong about that. I hope I'm wrong about once saved always saved. If OSAS is true, alot more people will make it into heaven. After all, how hard is it to make a decision in a few minutes time and never have to worry again about going to heaven? Not hard at all. I hope I'm wrong about the apostasy in the church, I hope things are MUCH BETTER than the way I see them. I hope this world is not going to hell in a handbasket all around us these days.

2 peter 3: 17Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.

I hope that 2 Peter 3 does'nt mean that you can fall from your secure position.

I hope the people around us today are'nt like this:

lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

I hope I'm wrong about all of it.

grace and peace