Friday, June 12, 2009

Alignment

I wanted to make today's post one to PRAISE the Lord God Almighty who has been so very VERY good to me and my family. I glorify His name today for every prayer answered every time. I want to dispel a misconception here today:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNANSWERED PRAYER for those who find themselves "in Christ." That's a fact. I want to encourage you today to align your life with Jesus and our Father in heaven. I am convinced that any problem you might have today can be corrected and dispelled through day in and day out alignment to our God and his will.

Today my heart has been overflowing with thankfulness to Him for everything He has done, the list is so long I lose track. Knowing that I am the least of his servants and seeing the incredible mind numbing "over the top" kinds of things he has done for me, what does that mean for you? I have trials and tribulations like everyone else, but just as we are promised in Psalm 34, I've been delivered from them ALL.....no exceptions, every time.

The word of the Lord is true. People need to start taking the promises of our Lord at FACE VALUE. If he said your faith, even the size of a mustard seed could move mountains, that wasn't hyperbole, HE MEANT IT. Wickedness is on the increase in this world but our God doesn't just lay down and watch Satan roll over the poor and needy. He is always at work and I am seeing with my own eyes today MOUNTAINS MOVED, our God was not kidding and neither am I.

The last month or so has been about FAITH ...FAITH ...FAITH .....FAITH and more FAITH here. Why? Our Lord is always many steps ahead of the enemy in any direction he might turn to work evil in this world. I am convinced that as we approach the beginning of the time of Jacob's trouble, our Lord is looking for people who are "for real" when it comes to faith, belief, love. The only thing limiting our Lord's hand in any area you might want to mention :darkness, lack, despair etc etc is faithless people. People cry out day and night "Lord please fix this or that or the other thing" and he looks right back at them and asks "DO YOU BELIEVE I CAN?"

Matt 13:53 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed thence. 54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? 55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? 56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? 57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. 58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Faith will be at the very CENTER of the battle in the days ahead. It always has been and it always will be the defining characteristic that shapes outcomes in this world. If we don't believe our God enough for him to help us in our daily needs how will we have faith enough to enter the gates of heaven? Do you REALLY believe or not? It's one thing to pay faith and belief lip service while swaying back and forth in some babylonian worship "service" but its another thing entirely to be staring at someone who is demon possessed or the demon itself while its asking you "where is your God now?" The days ahead will be demonic with a capital D. The focus here is not on what the devil is going to do but on what YOU are going to do today and tomorrow and the next day until the Lord shows up to take us home.

We serve a GREAT and wonderful God. He is awesome ways that words cant describe. I encourage you today to seek His face for yourself. Don't rely on the nicolaitan clergy to tell you about someone you personally should know. It's like some guy showing up at the front door of my house trying get me to pay him to tell me the deep details about my wife. It's not just wrong, its OFFENSIVE. If you don't know the Lord in a deep and intimate way then keep working on it. Think husband/wife...like that but on steroids is what we are called to with our Creator.

I'm done, grace and peace.