Before any of this blatant election theft started the Spirit of the Lord had tuned this servant onto the Psalms, roughly Psalms 30-40. Of particular note is Psalm 37. This particular Psalm written thousands of years ago is more timely today than it ever has been. Behold some of the gems given to us in Psalm 37:
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
This appears to be telling us exactly the same thing that Phil 4:6 does here:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
The Lord is telling us not to get wound up, anxious or angry when the wicked bring wicked devices/plans to pass (like theft of a presidential election). What else does He tell us? Rest. Wait patiently. Why is this important? It is important because time is on our side and time is the enemy of our enemy and his servants. The clock is ticking on the enemy and all of his schemes. We on the other hand have eternity waiting ahead of us. In other words, the clock is running out on the wicked, and there is no clock in eternity. Thus, the Lord counsels us to be patient. We can afford to be patient, the wicked cannot!
As bad as the theft of this election looks we have to remember it was the Lord who brought Trump to the Oval Office and it is the Lord who can keep him there or remove him. If the Lord has determined that Trump stays there is nothing, repeat, nothing the enemy can do or say to remove him-period. If Trumps time is up, his job is done etc then its time to move on. The Lord's will, not ours be done.
We have to remember that Trump had very specific things to accomplish and all of those things except possibly one have already been done. 1. wrecking ball-accomplished, 2. expose the corruption in government, media, and everywhere else-accomplished, 3. a doorstop in time-delay the progress of implementation of the new world order until it is time for it to proceed again. This one is the only part of Trumps job that none of us knows if it is complete or not. The Lord will provide us with an answer shortly.
We must take our eyes off the problem and refocus on the solution. The solution is this:
1. Psalm 37-be patient, the wicked will soon be cut down like grass. Thats both a threat and a promise backed up by God Almighty. We are playing the long game because we operate from the perspective of eternity while the enemy is quickly running out of time...tick tock, tick tock!
2. Phil 4:6-do not be anxious-take everything to the Lord and the Lord will provide you with peace while we wait
3. Focus-the parable of the talents in Matt 25. Our jobs as individual servants in the kingdom of the Almighty is to use our God given skills, talents and abilities to their utmost in the service of our King. Focus on using and or developing your gifts. Do your job, we all do our job according to the wisdom the Spirit of the Lord gives and we will not be ashamed at the result.
4. Pray about all things at all times. leave no stone unturned. If you are concerned or interested in one thing or another then pray about it non-stop. Exert spiritual pressure in that direction through fasting and prayer. The Lord is hard at work at all times 24 hours per day 365 days per year. Our Lord is not deaf, He hears and answers our prayers. He does not always answer how we expect so we need to be patient to see how He works things out according to His own will. Sometimes it is not until well down the road that we can look back and say "thank you Lord I see now how you answered my prayer way back when and I confess, it is good. Thank you!"
5. Encourage yourself in the Word. Psalm 37 is a great place to start. Read it and re-read it until it so permeates your thinking that you are in a permanent state of peace about the chaos dissolution taking place in the world around us.
Thats it for today. May the grace and peace of the Lord our God be with you.