Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exposing Wolves

How many of today's babylonian ministers have you heard preaching this message of DEATH:

John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. 25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. 26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

We must DIE to ourselves and to the world before we can live for Christ. Kind of an unpopular message huh? Which is probably why you don't hear it preached. Telling the truth does not make men popular, but it does make them faithful servants. It appears that the wolves standing in todays pulpits have chosen popularity over faithfulness. Gosh, if they spoke the truth, they might lost 10-90% of "their" congregation, and what would that do to the bottom line of their business, oops, i mean "church?"

Come out of the babylonian prostitute brothers and sisters, return to your Creator, time is SHORT. Grace and peace be with you and yours