Saturday, February 07, 2009

We Are Not as the Many

2 Cor 2 17 For we are not as the many, corrupting the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God, speak we in Christ.

Here it is again, this familiar theme of "the many" versus "the few." In all the years I spent in churchianity I never once heard this come out of a spiritual CEO's (pastor) mouth. Who corrupts the word of God? THE MANY

Once again, this brings me back to the same questions, "why will few be saved?" Corrupting the word of God...

Why will Jesus tell many "away from me you evildoers, I never knew you?" Corrupting the word of God.

^^remember, the people Jesus is calling evildoers here call Jesus "Lord Lord" that means...they are 'christians.' Satanists, buddhists, muslims etc etc don't call Jesus Lord....'christians' do.

Matt7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Time is short guys. Keep your eyes on the prize which is "in Christ."

grace and peace