Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A World in Denial and Total Economic Collapse

I was watching two economic experts who actually predicted what's happening today. They were being interviewed by a bunch of media prostitutes, and the dialogue reflected why we are in the mess we are in today, and why absolute total collapse of everything will happen in the near future. The media reps made fun of, mocked etc these two men, telling them they were all doom and gloom. Whenever the two guys (one of the experts was Nassim Nicholas Taleb who wrote the "the black swan") were asked what their suggestions were to fix things, the media would completely ignore them and try to redirect the conversation.

The basic gist of the dialogue was this:

media: how can we fix this?
Taleb: The system is corrupt, the entire system needs to be changed
media: what stock should people invest in?
Taleb: none of them, the system is corrupt, it needs to be changed
media: but what can people put their money in today?
Taleb: nothing, don't spend, save, the system is broken and corrupt
media: you're just all doom and gloom are'nt you
Taleb: no, the system is corrupt and broken, people should save more, not go into more debt
media: various laughing mocking of Talen and his associate, then a dismissive "thanks" for coming on the show

They don't want to hear it. People don't want to hear it. The Lord spoke to me (I think) yesterday on my way home. He pointed out that spiritual blindness is real. Spiritual blindness is more dangerous than physical blindness. If you are blind in this world, and you don't see a car coming you can be seriously injured, maybe even killed. How much worse is it, when your spirit and soul get raped and battered constantly because you cannot see spiritually. The god of this world has blinded men. Remember:

Mark 10:46 And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. 47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me. 48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. 49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee. 50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. 51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. 52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

This blind man 1. knew he was blind, and 2. believed the Lord could make him see 3. he asked for his sight, that he may see. How many blind in the world today 1. do not know they are blind 2. Do not believe the Lord can make them see or 3. Will ask for their sight to be restored?
People don't go looking for answers to problems they don't think they have do they? Many are those who know where they can find the truth, but really don't want it, they are more comfortable with lies. They have made lies and deception their comforter rather than the Lord. I am amazed when I talk to people how programmed they are to discount anything and everything that relates to the true state of this world. One part of me is sympathetic to them because they are truly blind. Another part of me understands that their blindness comes from their own refusal to love the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2 :7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

There it is..they received not the love of the truth. It's their decision to choose unrighteousness rather than love of the truth, so who is responsible? They are responsible.

Total Economic Collapse

This past week, the things I have seen make a convincing case that in a couple more months we could see total economic collapse. We are talking about a time, and a collapse that will be mind boggling. The "powers that be" know its coming, why else would they be building concentration camps on military bases for U.S. citizens?
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

The size and scope of the collapse will be monumental.

Give me your attention now: I write this to you not to scare you, but to get you to do what you should be doing already. What can you do? You can pray. All the so called christians who count prayer as not "doing anything" are in for an unpleasant surprise. You can work on building your faith today, if you lack faith, ask Jesus for more. If you are'nt seeing things, ask the Lord to open your eyes so that you may see things the way he sees things...Everyone else's opinion is irrelevant and worthless. What our Father thinks is what matters, not dime-a-dozen opinions. Those who do not see the way our Lord sees will pay the price for it. Our job is to align ourselves with him, not the other way around. If we are his children, we will try to be more like him everyday, we will obey his commands, we will be sensitive to his voice, when he says jump, we will ask "how high." No debate, just obedience.

Visualize with me for a moment a morning in lets say, April or May when all the media outlets have huge bold headlines about some type of unprecedented, monumentally bad events(s). Imagine that the headlines are so bad, that people en masse panic, they basically just lose their minds. Let's imagine this day is a day that pushes people from the quiet desperation they have today, over the edge into a mental and spiritual abyss. That's a day I think is coming. Now, I ask you again, where is your faith? I have written here that your faith will be tested, even now its being tested. Where is your heart? Who does it belong to? When the day I describe above comes, we may not be here. If we are here, our faith will be the ark of safety that keeps us above the storm and waves. Perhaps I should say, our faith in our ark of safety, which is Christ Jesus the son of God who has never once, ever let me down....ever.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Lord would rain manna down in my backyard if my family had nothing to eat. What do you believe? I mean really believe..Like I said before, the mental image I have of the escape promised in Luke 21:36 is that of having my face pressed up right against a glass window that by a razor thin margin separates us from "all that's about to happen." Does that mean that we may still be here during this unbelievable, mind numbing shock day that's coming? Possibly..why? To test our faith. Do we believe his promise:

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Many are those who do not pray to be counted worthy of this escape, because they don't believe this escape from all these things that shall come to pass is coming. Their faith has them in the tribulation. The Lord made a promise that these people don't believe he'll keep. I believe, do you? It does'nt matter what comes my way, I have one answer for everything, I always have, its my Lord and master Jesus Christ. It has not mattered what the changing situation has been, he has always delivered, his promises have been rock solid. He bids us to come out onto the the stormy seas to walk above them with him.

Prepare your mind today for the shock and awe day that is coming. People will lose their minds and panic, why should you? Are you listening to the Lord's voice today? What is he telling you? Greater is he who is in us than he who is in the world. While fear stalks and slays men among you, why should you fear? Remember and believe the promises:


Psalm 91 >>King James Bible

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Our Father said it, do you believe it? I will be with him in trouble....I will deliver him, and honour him. We don't need to know how he does it, don't try to figure out the "how" that's our God's department, you just need to "seek first the kingdom of God." Kick the middlemen out of your relationship with the King and get some one on one time with him TODAY. Know him, but more importantly be known BY HIM...

Matt 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The day I see coming will arrive as a shock, there will be no time to "brush up" on what it means to be "in Christ." Playing church for years will be exposed for the lie that it really is. Being the church will be vindicated. Many, if not most are going to get steamrolled by events that sit just over the horizon. Don't be one of them. It always has been and always be a "remnant," a few who "get it." Be one of the few that travel the narrow path that leads to life. On this narrow path you will not have the comfort of the masses to comfort you, instead you'll have the comfort of the God of eternity. Time is short guys, prepare for the escape, but also prepare to have your faith tested right up to the microsecond before it arrives. I am a nobody, the least of the servants of the most high God. This is my duty, my narrow niche that the Lord has assigned me for these days and these hours. My duty is to the Lord for YOU..to warn those who have ears to hear and eyes that see. Understand how dearly and unimaginably you are loved by the King of Kings. He warns those he loves. grace and peace