Wednesday, June 10, 2009

General Warning

Luke 8 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. 13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. 14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. 15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Sorry for the pun, but isn't this at the "root" of the OSAS once saved always saved license to sin problem? Don't we read above that the people believe FOR A WHILE, then in time of temptation fall away? What does fall away mean? It means they don't believe anymore. What is the "work" of God? To BELIEVE.

John 6:29
... Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God: to believe in the one whom he has sent."

If they no longer believe, they are no longer "in Christ." If no longer "in Christ" they are no longer covered by the blood from which we are forgiven all sins. If they are not covered then they are guilty before God of every sin they've ever committed.

These people referenced above INITIALLY received the word with JOY. When they were feeling all happy and tingly inside they marched down the aisle and "made a decision" for Jesus. But what happened after that day they "made a decision?" They fell away.

I can hear the scrambling now..."uh..well...but falling away doesn't necessarily mean they won't be saved!" Really? Where'd you get that? Some "pastor" tell you that? I've got something that trumps the words of your "pastor" its called the word of God:

Hebrews 6:6
... and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Could it be said any clearer? Fallen away=IMPOSSIBLE to renew them again to repentance.

Alot of time is spent here on destroying the doctrine of devils known as "once saved always saved." Why? Do you have any idea how many souls that license to sin will send to hell? Do you have any idea how destructive and devastating it is to the souls of men to entirely remove every trace of the FEAR of the Lord we are supposed to maintain at all times? Through the satanic combination of OSAS and the blatant missapplication of "i wasn't given a spirit of fear!" men have signed their own spiritual death warrants.

The bible is positively OVERFLOWING with WARNINGS to the BELIEVER. Why did the Lord go through so much trouble to WARN us who believe? Go re-read Matt 7:14-28. WHERE are the men and women today are claim to be full of the Spirit of God who are WARNING the churches with the exact warnings our Lord sent to US? The "feel good" "think positive" "I don't motivate with fear" teachers/preachers/etc are a dime a dozen in todays world. Everyone wants to hear things pleasant to the ears. Tell me lies I don't care as long as they make me feel good! That's where this world is today.

There are people all over the world today who claim to be "christian watchmen" but they refuse to warn the people because someone might "get a spirit of fear" or someone may be offended. They have NO IDEA what a watchman according the Lord even means. Here's a clue as to what a watchman does:

Eze 33:7 So you, O son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

These people are so busy watching what Satan is doing that they have no time or inclination to "warn them FROM ME." You read that? The Lord is telling the watchman to warn the people FROM ME.....but what exactly does that mean to warn the people "from me." It means this:

8 When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die; if you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at your hand. 9 Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

Its time for people to WAKE UP. If people want to be careful not to offend anybody or give anyone a "spirit of fear" thats fine. They just have to be ready to give the Lord an account for the BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS for failure to WARN THE WICKED.

Warn the wicked? Oh, you must mean people like Obama and the hillary clinton right? No, we're talking much closer to home here, like to people who call themselves SERVANTS of Jesus......here's a refresher:

Matt 24: 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And look what we have here again.....parable of the talents....

Matt 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

There are many more but you get the point. Mankind may be suppressed right now loaded down with all their sins and self righteousness but our Lord is not suppressed. If men and women will not cry out the Lord's warnings to the people then the stones will cry the warnings out instead.

I know there are many who despise all this. Do these "watchmen" think they are doing people a favor by candy coating the bible for people and "sticking to the positive" or any other topic besides shining the floodlight on the iniquity IN THE CHURCH?

I suppose its better for mankind to stay in their warm little "blue pill" cocoons and not be disturbed so on the day they stand before the Lord of Eternity they can soil their pants as He says to them: "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.(Matt 7)

Great idea, just fabulous. It's time for people, especially those who claim to be christians to WAKE UP. What if all hell breaks loose in the world over the next days and weeks? What if that means no more internet connection and this method of delivery for the warnings of God goes away? Well, then there will be angels flying through the sky proclaiming the gospel and the world will be a much different place:

Revelation 14:6
... Then I saw another angel flying overhead with the eternal gospel to proclaim tothose who live on earth-to every nation, tribe, language, and people.

If the internet goes off tomorrow and the world turns upside down with it, if you are reading this today, you have been warned. I don't want your blood on my hands. I wish I could have the job of being the cotton candied people's favorite messenger but I was raised from birth to do exactly this. I hope I'm wrong about the majority of what is written at this blog and if I am then Lord forgive me. If I'm wrong then I have no idea what this FIRE is burning inside me driving my fingers into the keyboard to get this message of warning out.

done for today, grace and peace