Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 and Beyond

I believe the Lord has spoken to me over the past week or so about what lies ahead of us and I would like to explain it the best I can. I do believe the Lord has shown me a framework of how things generallly work out over the next 12 years or so but I am not going to lay out a timeline for you. Let me also say that the Lord has not appeared before me in physical form and I have not heard "thus sayeth the Lord" in my right ear or any of that. Over time, those of us who are believers learn what the Lord's voice is and is not as it speaks inside of us. That voice, I do believe I have heard.

I do not believe that the Lord has given me license to layout a timeline for anyone except myself. Why?

1 Thessalonians 5:1 ... Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, youhave no need to have anything written to you.

and

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Most people, cannot correctly handle a knowledge of the future, therefore they are not given a knowledge of the future. Remember what the Lord has given me, a framework, not a calendar with dates and times written on it. Also remember that we have already been given a framework in the Word of God. The Lord has written to us about seasons in the future. We are told that the Lord is coming back for us in a day and hour that we do not expect. I identify with that Word because I have no idea what day or hour or month or year the Lord will come back for us.

With all this said^^^ what's the point in writing to you then if I'm not going to lay out a timeline that you can checkoff on your calendars? The point is, what I believe I have been given is for a purpose, and that purpose is to remind you of what has already been written. Does it help for the Lord to remind us of what has already been written? Yea, big time it helps us by focusing our attention on what's most important in the days we live in.

Again, without writing to you about dates and times, what I believe I have heard from the Lord is not "new news" to those of us exposed to the endless drumbeat of world news. For example, Dec 2012 is being trumpeted as a time of doom for the world. The bible tells us that there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. If you look at the science behind 2012, you will see that it is precisely because of what is happening with the sun that the disasters we are seeing now (Europe frozen over for example) will continue to adversely impact the earth. From what I understand as I write to you today, things will progressively get worse for the world in 2011 and into 2012. You don't need me to tell you things like this, you have eyes too right?

It is this "progressively getting worse" that I would like to address now. There is no question in my mind at all that we should expect a pre-tribulation escape from all, rapture, harpazo, call it whatever you want, but here is where we must exercise some focus and discernment. As things grow progressively worse, we could be here for some time. Here's where I have much to say and I hope I can organize it correctly.

The bible is our guide in all things, at all times during days like today and in the days ahead. We can see with our own eyes and I believe it has been confirmed to me that things will continue to get worse on earth, and some of this "getting worse" will happen before the escape. What are we to do during this time of "getting worse" but before the time of Jacob's trouble/tribulation?

1. WATCH. This should not be "new news" either to anyone reading these words. How many posts have been written here about this very issue? Watching is the problem that all the "other tribbers" have. They feel no need to "watch" today for the Lord's return because their doctrine tells them that the Lord can only return sometime in the distant future after a bunch of items have been checked off on the doctrinal "list." They are wrong..

If you take anything away from what this writer has written here, take this away: watch. Don't take my word for it, read the gospels. Over and over and over again the Lord himself commands us, and warns us to watch, yet so many people today either refuse to do it because of their satanic doctrines, or just don't care enough to do it. There will be a tremendous and terrible price for being found not watching when the Lord comes back for us.

Mark 13:35 "Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the ...
... Watch therefore: for ye know not when the lord of the house cometh, whetherat even, or at midnight, or at cockcrowing, or in the morning;

Matthew 25:13 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the ...
... Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour. ... Watch therefore, forye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on ...
... Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able ...
... Watch therefore, praying at every season, that ye may be accounted worthy to escapeall these things which are about to come to pass, and to stand before the

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and ...
... repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief,and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

I hope you get the point, we all need to deeply understand and accept this point, now, today, not sometime in the future.

2. Be patient. Again, this is not "new news" to anyone reading the posts here over the years. The Lord has told me for years now that we need to watch and be patient. What happens if the Lord does not come back for us in 2011, or 2012, or 2013 (I don't know when He is coming for us and neither do you), will we continue to patiently watch for the Lord or will we give up and give our attention over to the satanic doctrine promoters who tell us there will be no escape?

We as believers have our faith tested constantly. These days are tests of faith. Will we believe the Word of the Lord as things continue to get worse for this world? Will we continue to hold on to the promises even as we face fiery trials of our faith while we are still here on earth? You need to answer those questions for yourself today....

Be patient, the Lord showed me a couple years ago a kind of mental picture of us with our faces pressed right up against something that looked like a razor thin glass that separated the days before the tribulation with the days of the tribulation/time of Jacob's trouble, call it whatever you want...That means that we will feel the heat of the furnace of affliction that this world will be cast into before we actually walk into the escape that has been prepared for us. Our faith will be tested as we see things get worse and the Lord tarries (it's a test, it is always a test...).

3. The rise of Anti-Christ. The body that Satan will posses as anti-christ is alive and well on planet earth today. Our Lord Jesus was born in a lowly stable, in peace and quietness. The anti-christ was born in a royal palace, and the vessel for anti-christ will be inhabited by satan during a time of war, death, natural and unnatural disasters and fear. I believe that the destruction surrounding the year 2012, which is ramping up even now will usher in anti-christ at some point. It could be in 2013, 2014, 2015 I don't know...The bible tells us that the very day that Lot left Sodom, that is when destruction fell on the city. The very day that Noah went into the ark, the rain started falling, so it will be on the day the Son of man is revealed. The very day that we leave this earth, destruction will fall. Out of all this destruction, anti-christ will stride forth into the world possessed by Satan. Remember, signs in the sun, moon and stars. Remember the statistical probabilities against signs in the sun and moon (eclipses) that fall exactly on the Lord's feast days, yet that is exactly what is going to happen in 2014 and 2015. This gives us a general framework in time, not exact dates to know that something is afoot prophetically. 2012 is next year....forget the mayans, look at NASA's own reporting on the hole in the magnetosphere and the solar storms expected around 2012 that can down the power grid. NASA has no idea why the hole in the magnetosphere is there, and this they cannot blame on 'carbon emissions.' The earths shields have been taken down and none of the world's 'brilliant' scientists can figure out why. It is the Lord's timing, not man's or Satan's that determines when the prophetic timeline moves forward.....There's much more, but I'll leave it to you to ask the Lord for what He would show you in His time.

4. Do not fear. The same Lord who brought you this far in your life will see you through to the very end. His promises can be trusted, they are rock solid. Hold them, fasten yourself to them and do not let them go. Your eyes and ears are liars, only the Word is truth. Hold onto the truth that you find in the Word and consider everything else a lie, including everything you see and hear and feel that is not in conformity with what the Lord has said..period. If the Lord said it, believe it.

5. I want to be careful with this one, but decide what you would do with your time if you knew for a fact that you only had 2-3 years left on this earth. I am warning you now, do not plug 2-3 years into a calendar as if I have given you "times and dates" because you will be wrong if you do that. I am telling you right up front, that the Lord has not given me a day or month or year when He comes back for us. What I do believe He has given me is a warning to do the things that we already should be doing....We should be patiently watching for our Lord's return today and every day, again, that is "old news" not new news right?

With these warnings in place let me re-state what was said, you and I need to sit down at a quiet time in a quiet place somewhere and deeply think about, and pray about (daily) what we should be doing with our days, starting today and every day from today forward, in order to receive a warm welcome into heaven when the Lord comes back for us. I am not talking about salvation here, I am talking about rewards....What kind of a gift would it be, to be forewarned (which is forearmed) that the time was near so we could really really fix our eyes on the prize that is waiting for us in heaven.

For all those who are "in Christ" and remain "in Christ" through the time that rewards are handed out, there will come a day when we will stand before the Lord to receive our reward. This is a real event, a real time and place and it is coming whether we believe it or not. It is my deep desire that on that day I do not look back with regret and think "wow, I wish I would have done a little bit or much more to be ready for this day." That brings us back to today. Today, I believe, is a day and a time to begin with the end in mind. Carefully consider what a great gift the Lord has given those with eyes that see and ears that hear when He tells us to consider and act to maximize our rewards for a day that might not be very far in the future.

The question that is on my mind today is "okay Lord, now what? I hear what you are saying, but what do I do about it? What is it that you would have me do during the few remaining days months years we have left here on earth. If its 2 years we have left, what should I do to make you happiest with me? If its 3 or 4 years, again, what can I do Lord to please you the most?"

Needless to say, this is a big deal. All of this is a really big deal. The Lord has already shown us how these things will happen, but many people consider themselves wiser than the Lord to their own detriment. We are told:

Matt 24:38For as in the days that were before=(PRE) the flood=(TRIBULATION)they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Yea, I know, people say this ^^ is not talking about the rapture/escape, they are wrong.....

What will we do with the pre-flood, pre-tribulation days that we have left? We cannot say that we have not been warned. Let us watch through prayer. Let us perfect our walk, our hearts and minds, and purify ourselves so that we will be the spotless bride of Christ that the Lord is looking for when He comes back for us. Let us be found WATCHING when the Lord of the house shows up, regardless of which watch in the night or day He does it. Let us be patient, and kind, and gentle, and loving, and full of thanks and praise at a time when the rest of the world is losing its mind as their hearts melt with fear at what is coming upon the world. These are my thoughts as I process what it is I believe the Lord has laid upon me.

Remember, nothing new has been written to you here. That is the paradox. Everything that this writer reminds you of today are old things, already written for thousands of years, and the rest you can see with your own eyes in the world around you. About times and dates you need no reminder, focus your attention on the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word. Forget what this writer has written to you and pick up your bible. Seek His face while He may be found. Be watching and be patient.

What makes all these "old" things so important to this writer today is that the Lord has lifted them up within me, put a floodlight on them and made them more real to me than at any point in the past that I can remember. There is nothing new about any of this except the fact that the Lord has turned this writers attention to them, to pay specific attention to them-right now. I expect that for the foreseeable future the writing here will revolve around the things you see written here, but that is not for me to decide. May His will be done...

grace and peace