Saturday, July 28, 2012

Signs


6.6 magnitude earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea


http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/28/us-quake-papua-idUSBRE86R0US20120728

Where are these quakes headed?


Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a
severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred




US 'extreme drought' zones triple in size


http://phys.org/news/2012-07-extreme-drought-zones-triple-size.html

Where is this ^^ headed?

Rev 6:5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quarta of wheat for a day’s wages,b and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages,c and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Ezekiel 5:14“I will make you a ruin and a reproach among the nations around you, in the sight of all who pass by. 15You will be a reproach and a taunt, a warning and an object of horror to the nations around you when I inflict punishment on you in anger and in wrath and with stinging rebuke. I the Lord have spoken. 16When I shoot at you with my deadly and destructive arrows of famine, I will shoot to destroy you. I will bring more and more famine upon you and cut off your supply of food. 17I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will leave you childless. Plague and bloodshed will sweep through you, and I will bring the sword against you. I the Lord have spoken.”

What more need be said?

The heat and drought we are seeing this year really have my attention.  I don't care what anyone says, I have lived on this earth long enough to know what is normal and what is not.  The feel of the sun on my skin is different now, more intense.  Something has changed.

What is going on with the sun points us directly here:


The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the
sun was given power to scorch people with fire.


The Lord is rolling out advanced warning of everything that is coming.

I have had my words taken from me brothers (and sisters).  I sit here with patience, watching with you what is happening in the world and counting on the Lord's promise of mercy to those who are willing and obedient.

May the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.