Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Divine Dilemma

If one were to fill a glass with water until 50% of the volume of the glass was full of water, the fact is 50% of the glass would be full of water.  Obviously the fact also is 50% of the glass would not be full of water which leads us to the divine dilemma we find ourselves in.  Half of this country is ready to rip the other halfs head off. During the election campaign I heard over and over again that "facts dont matter" anymore.  Really?  Which facts?  The fact that the glass is half full or the glass is half empty?
What's the point brother D?  The fact is the Lord God has introduced some facts into this world that are causing some problems.  This writer can guarantee you there is a 0% chance of any politician anywhere resolving the problems around these facts.  Any solution must start with the originator of the problem with is the Lord God in heaven.

Can you be more specific about the problem brother D?  Sure, here it is:

Rev 6:3
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

This ^^ is a problem nobody will be able to vote away.  There will be no political solution for it.  Look around, what do you see?  Read your social media accounts, what do you see?  Vile hatred of one person for another.  Absolute demonic rage is what you could call it. 

Are we seeing peace being taken from the earth?  You be the judge.

We dont have to be prophets to know what is going to happen.  The Spirit of prophesy is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is the Word of God.  We have the Word, we know what it says so we know exactly what is coming, all we have to do is look around us and play a game of connect the dots.

Thats ^^ the bad news.  The good news is we have a refuge and a shelter from the storm, He is Jesus Christ our Lord.  Here is some of that good news:

Psalms 91:1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

What the Lord has given us no man can take away.  Some people who call themselves Christians have made a living out of telling all of us there is no refuge, no escape, no place of safety.  The people only expose themselves as liars.  Are you judging brother d?  No, He is judging:

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
 Thats right, let every man be a liar when God says: 2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.  Amen and amen and a million amens to that!

This world has problems, serious problems, divinely inspired problems.  Only He who introduced the problems can make those problems go away.  In this case spiritual problems require spiritual solutions.  If we are going to help our fellow man we are going to have to meet them "in Christ" and do our reconciliation there.  Make no mistake, His kingdom is coming and His will, will be done here on earth just as it is in heaven.  Glory to God.

We can be encouraged today that every Word spoken by our Lord and the prophets is coming true day by day.  Every Word is true and can be trusted, both the good and the bad.  He has made many promises to us that we must hold onto for dear life. Now is the time to be the lights in the world He always intended us to be. 

grace and peace