Wednesday, April 02, 2008

How Short is Time?

I'll say it again, I have no idea of the day or hour just that time is short. How short? Well, let's do some back of the napkin calculations here. Many people look to the date Dec 21, 2012 as being the end of the world "as we know it." Not the literal end of the world, but something BIG happens at that time. We have no idea whether they are right or wrong, but think about their time frame for a minute. That date in 2012 is only like 4 years away. If someone were to tell you that you only had 4 more years to live on this earth, would you consider that "short?" I would. I am constantly warning anyone who will listen that "time is short!" I will continue to warn people until the Lord takes me out of this world. If the "day of the Lord" and rapture start today, would that mean time is short? Yea. If it's three years from now it still means time is short. All I know is something inside of me is now "turned on" like a lightswitch. I've been this way now for about a year, in a way I've never been in the past. I think the Lord has put me on notice, and I'm putting anyone else who will listen on notice, THERE'S NO TIME LEFT. Live like today might be your last, it may be, only the Lord knows. The time to get rid of any sin you've played around with for most of your life is TODAY. This is war, this is serious, the souls of men are on the line. Start praying like there's no tomorrow. Anything you've wanted to do for the Lord, but have put off for "tomorrow" think about doing it today.

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ