Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Word of Their Testimony


Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

My testimony is this: in this sick anti-christ world that we live in, I have lived 38 years, and I have seen the faithfullness of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I see it now even when I look back to before I knew the Lord. Goodness and love have followed me all the days of my life, even many times when I did'nt deserve it. Today's world is increasingly filled with those who argue that our Father does'nt exist, and His word is a bunch of propaganda, but how will they argue me out of my experience? How will they argue me out of this peace that lives within me while the world is overwhelmed with fear. I realize how pathetic I am without Him. Oh, yea, there is someone living inside of me, and I KNOW IT. How will they argue that? No there isn't! Yes there is! No there isn't! Yes there is! No there isn't! Yes there is! is about the best they could do. There is a God in heaven, and one who lives in and among those who love Him. He is calling out to you today. Today is still a day when this Great King has His hand outstretched to men, today is a day of grace, tomorrow may be a day of wrath. Get right with the Creator today, there's no time left. Grace and Peace