Friday, August 29, 2008

More on Satan's Masterpiece: OSAS

We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first (Heb. 3:14).

By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain (1 Cor. 15:2).

But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant (Col. 1:22,23).

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved (Mt. 10:22).

Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith. Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme (1 Tim. 1:19,20). You think a "shipwrecked" faith can get you into heaven?

Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away (Lk. 8:13).

They believe for a while, then fall away
They believe for a while, then fall away
They believe for a while, then fall away
They believe for a while, then fall away
They believe for a while, then fall away
They believe for a while, then fall away

Many are the wolves in sheeps clothing today who will tell you that falling away does'nt matter, that a "shipwrecked" faith does'nt matter. These wolves offer you a license to sin. These wolves make you a promise that goes way, way back to the very beginning. This one sound familiar?

Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall surely not surely die

If you fall away from the faith, Ye shall surely not surely die
If you live a life of sin, Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be a fornicator, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be idolaters, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be adulterers, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be effeminate, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be abusers of yourselves with mankind, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be a thieves, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be covetous, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be drunkards, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be revilers, and Ye shall surely not surely die
you can be extortioners, and Ye shall surely not surely die
Just "make a decision" for christ, and 90% of the bible no longer applies to you!

^^^^That's what the wolves would have you believe^^^^^
But I suggest you read your bible before beliving wolves.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

How many more times do you think the word ABIDE could have been used up there^^^
Notice any CONDITIONAL STATEMENTS?

If a man abide
If ye abide in me
If ye keep my commandments

I wonder what the word IF means?

The lies stay the same, the only thing that changes is the packaging. Today's apostianity is a weapon delivery system for the enemy. The OSAS lie delivers kill, steal, and destroy all in one package. Kill off the love of the truth through teaching of lawlessness, steal hope from the hopeless as they enter apostianities churches only to find that so called christianity is more corrupt than the world they are trying to escape and destroy the souls of men by leading them into a sheep pen, but not through the door that is the true Son of God. Those who preach a false gospel are cursed, so what becomes of those who hope in a false gospel? There are many "gods" in todays world, many of them are even called "jesus" but only one is the true Son of God. There is only one Savior that saves. Pick the right one or suffer the consequences.

I'm sorry that my writing is not more sugarcoated, but there is a fire within that needs to come out, and it needs to come out WITH ZEAL. Jesus saved his harshest words for the religious people of his day. Why should his servants be any different?

Psalm 119:138 Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.
139 My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.
140 Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
141 I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts.

Happy Friday
grace and peace