Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Major Earthquake and Mass Bird Deaths

Again guys, we are off to the races. Any earthquake above a 7 is very very serious. we just had a 7.3 pop off in New Guinea and we are seeing (again) massive animal deaths. We are just days away from peeking out around the sun to the Leo facing side of the sun and we are already going strong along the trend/pattern line that I suspect tells us we have something coming at us.



Major quakes and mass animal deaths stacked on top of each other are not normal, not business as usual. What is usual is the way evidence in our face is downplayed by most everyone, especially the media. We wouldn't want anyone to suspect that time is short now would we?

I suspect that a destroyer is inbound. "What" it is, "what" its name is who knows and does it really matter "what" its name is?

What's the connection to Christianity? Why write about this here? We are believers who were told "when all these things begin to happen" then "look up." Who specifically is bringing judgement and wrath upon this earth in the days ahead? The Lord is. The Lord Jesus Christ, not Satan will open the seals in Revelation 6-this fact alone damns the satanic lie known as the "pre-wrath" rapture which is not pre-wrath at all but another varation of the post-trib rapture which tells you in effect that Noah escaped none of the flood, and Lot escaped none of the fire and brimstone. Somehow they were "kept" with scuba gear and flame retarding suits? That's what the "pre-wrath" and "post-trib" teachers would tell you through their twisted doctrine. But is that whats written in the stories of Noah and Lot? Not by a long shot.

2 Peter 2 clearly states that the Lord knows how to deliver the godly from the test/temptation/trial that is about to come upon the earth just as He did with Noah and Lot, go read it for yourselves in 2 Peter 2.

If a destroyer is coming and the Lord knows how to deliver the godly from such things, our redemption could be drawing nigh. Am I predicting anything? No. Is this a worthless waste of time to even consider such things? I don't think so. What did the Lord instruct us to do? Watch and be ready. For what? His return. If we suspect by an accumulation of evidence that the Lord's return may be near should we pay a little more attention than usual to what we were told to do in the first place? I think so.

Watch and be ready. That's not a command I can give you but it is a command the Lord gave to all of us. Be prepared to wait like the wise virgins but also be watching and ready to give an account for ourselves should the Master show up for us soon.

If nothing else I look at the evidence provided to you today as another reason or excuse or whatever you want to call it to do the things we know we should be doing...watching and employing the talents the Lord has given us.

A slight side note today:

Last night I believe the Lord spoke clearly to my mind..as clear as I've ever actually distinguished His voice in my head. It was so clear in fact that it almost startled me. Again, I didn't audibly "hear" anything, it was a statement imprinted on the voice of my mind. I was asking the Lord what is going to happen. I asked Him when He was going to return for us. That's when I "heard" one of the clearest voices in my mind I have ever heard ask me a question in return. He said "what would you change in your life if you knew exactly when I was coming back?" Immediately after receiving that question my mind kind of went into a tailspin with other questions like "do I need to change anything" and whats the implication of needing to change something and relying on knowledge of the timing of His return to make that change etc.

I was almost stunned by the return question I received. I'm still kind of dazed by it even now. I haven't reached a conclusion on this matter other than the one repetitively repeating in my mind-watch, be ready, be patient, be doing the things you know you should be doing. If we are doing these things we are ready all the time. As I'm writing this I remembered one small conclusion that I answered the Lord with after I recovered from my tailspin. I told the Lord that I would use the information to warn the people. He replied again with "would they listen?" to which a bunch of scriptures flashed through my head and I had to answer "no" which lead to my kind of sensing the Lord's point which I think is "then what's the use?"

The different scriptures that flashed through my mind when answering "would they listen" were:

Luke 16:19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would comefrom thence. 27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

and the story of Noah who I am sure during all those years explained what he was doing and why he was doing it to the people around him and in the end it was still only him and his family in that ark. The people won't listen..

At this point many people are already desensitized to warning after warning. People are losing patience just like the foolish virgins who were not prepared to wait. "What's the use" they ask?
The "use" is we were commanded to watch and be ready. We have been encouraged that if we are patient and are found worthy (Rev 3:10, Luke 21:36, 2 Peter 2) then we can escape all thats about to happen just as Noah and Lot did before us. The Lord knows how to deliver the godly....He always has, and His promises cannot fail. If an escape from all was promised, an escape from all will be provided-guaranteed.

Keep the faith, do not let the scoffers and naysayers and spreaders of doctrines of demons steal your faith and your hope in the promises given to us. We serve the God of all comfort (2 Cor 1:3) who has provided for us a blessed hope during this wicked and perverse generation. Let us hold on to the promises, they will not fail us. That has been my testimony proven out by the many miracles in my life and the day to day care the Lord has provided for me. I have memorials built from miracles that are proof positive that my God has not and will not fail me. The Lord does not respect persons, what has been done for me can and will be done for you.

Keep the faith, be watching and ready. grace and peace